twenty nine

izuku midoriya p.o.v

i slowly checked my nails as i looked up, my minions assisted my ex classmates into their little chairs. i grinned as i approached kacchan, poor baby was shaking.

he was scared of me huh?

the muzzle, the chains, the fear you could see in his eyes. everything about it fueled my powers more.

"so, lemme guess, you guys were looking for katsuki over here, eh?" i laughed, "katsuki is so hard to pronounce i'm surprised i'm managed to say it, although kacchan still matches his fiery personality more."

"how? how are you the traitor? you don't have a ghost quirk!"

i leaned my head over my shoulder, snickering, "oh denki, trust me, i do."

"b-but how deku-kun? why did you lie?" ochako whimpered as tears began to prickle at her big, doe eyes.

"well, you see love," i approached the girl and admired her every feature, smiling, "sometimes lying will get you to the top and that's all i wanted you know."

"midoriya stop this!"

"sensei, i suggest you keep it down before your little boyfriend is next." i smiled.

"n-next?"

"oh yeah!" i giggled, "sorry to put it out so late, but i'm not that innocent, fluffy baby you all thought i was."

"we are not here to hear your stupid monologue! give me back my boyfriend!" kirishima yelled loudly.

"shut up, will you?" i rolled my eyes, "in order to figure out why i'm doing this, like any good villain arc, you guys need to know why."

"this is stupid."

"shut up and lemme tell the story."

FLASHBACK

"sorry izuku, but you'll never have a quirk."

"n-never?"

"never."

...

"izuku? can you come help me set up the table for dinner? your father is on the way and i need to keep an eye on the food darling." my mom asked me.

"coming!"

i rushed out of my chair and left my all might figure on the chair, running to the dining room.

"heres the silverware, napkins, and cups izuku, don't break anything, mkay?"

"yes ma'am!"

i start to set up the table as my mom taught me, knives and forks on the left side and the cup on the right.

i folded the napkins up neatly and placed the cups on the table before running back into the kitchen.

"mom can we use my homemade coasters for the cups?" i asked, smiling.

"of course! go get them from the cabinet in the foyer." she answered with a grin.

i excitedly go over to the foyer and grab the rainbow, marble, and swirly coasters i had made in art class. i placed them under the three cups we would be using tonight.