sixteen

TW- threats, physical fights, etc

katsuki bakugo p.o.v

"hey, deku!" i called, watching as the green headed nerd look over his shoulder.

"what's up kacchan?"

i use my index finger to signal him to come over here.

i hear his footsteps as i turned around and lead him into his room.

"huh? kacchan what's going on?" i pushed him into his room and closed the door behind us.

"what's been going on with you? you keep disappearing and you keep running away, where is it that you're going?" i asked him as i neared the fragile boy.

"none of your fucking business." he pushed my chest as an angered expression was drawn on his face.

"don't talk to me like that, answer me instead." i ordered, grabbing his shirt collar and lifting him off the ground.

his hands struggled to react quickly as he scratched at mine to let go, "you think i'll tell you? ha!" he started laughing like an absolute maniac, his body shook with every laugh. his mouth stretched from ear to ear as he laughed at me. i felt humiliated for whatever reason.

"aw, kacchan, i'm glad you're worrying about my whereabouts but, you will never know where they are." he laughed at me as he kicked me in the chest.

i felt like the wind was absolutely taken out of my lungs as i choked, trying to breath in as much as i could.

i looked back at deku to see his eyes turning into this deep, maroon red. adrenaline started to pump through my veins as i struggled to breath.

"sweet sweet kacchan, you thought i would tell all of my business because i was scared of you? pathetic." he spat at me. i struggled to pick myself up as he laughed, nearing me.

he grabbed my neck and forcefully threw me against the wall. pain struck through me like a lightning strike. i wailed in pain as i clutched my stomach.

"aw, and your little rock boyfriend can't come save you either? how sad, hm?" he had walked over to me and guided my chin up for our eyes to meet.

i grabbed his arms as nitroglycerin slowly began to burn his arms up, "don't talk about him that way you bitch!" i yelled, pushing him back. i tried to get back up on my feet as i wobbled over my own steps.

he barely looked damaged. fucking barely.

"you bitch!" i lunged at him as i crashed against him, throwing punches, kicking, doing whatever i possibly could.

tears welled up in my eyes as i struggled, i wasn't going to loose this. i needed to stay here, with kiri.

deku chuckled lowly before grabbing me by the neck again, "kacchan, no one will believe you! you have nothing."

warm tears started running down my face as i struggled against his sharp grasp, "p-please- i can't breathe!"

"aw darling, do i look like i give a fuck?" he said, "you told me to take a swan dive off a roof! you told me i'll never get out there! and for that katsuki bakugo i'm going to kill you!"

fear was drenched over me as i continued to struggle, crying and praying.

"now," he threw me against the wall again, "listen to me right now."

i felt like i couldn't physically function anymore. tears wouldn't stop falling. i might've lost kiri, i might've lost my future.

"i hate you! i hate you i hate you i hate you!"

he slapped me hard, leaving a burning trace, "shut. up."

more tears fell as i was forced into submission, i hated this.

deku kneeled down in front of me as i pushed my entire body against the wall.

"don't fucking move."

he placed a hand on my shoulder and suddenly i felt like i was floating. i couldn't think straight and i felt unreal.

more tears fell as i slowly lost myself more and more.

"d-deku- stop-"

"i won't stop till you're dead katsuki."

i screamed at the top of my lungs, hoping to signal someone to come help me.

"no ones home hun, you're wasting your last few breaths."

"no please- please please don't let me die-" i begged him, i couldn't feel my legs and hands. i could barely hear anymore.

"goodnight kacchan."

"forever."

...

IDK BOUT YALL BUT IM CRYING ANYWAYS