twenty six

tsuyu asui p.o.v

i was flicking through the random channels on the big screen as i cradled my knees, eyes wandering away from the screen. i could barely hear the echo of the television screen as i zoned out.

i see ochako come in and sit down beside me, "whatchu watching?" she asked me.

i shrugged, "just random stuff i guess, why?"

"dunno, i'm bored."

"my thoughts are occupying me and keeping me busy."

"oh? are you okay?"

"yeah theres been a lot on my mind that's all." i replied.

"why don't we talk about it?" she offered.

"well i guess it's all the traitor talk, it's scary that i might die and not get to live my life anymore. it wouldn't even be my fault." i admitted.

"you're not going to die silly!" she brushed it off.

something seemed, off.

"ochako, what's my name?"

"why?"

"answer me."

"um, i know your name i just can't recall it right now, haha." she laughed awkwardly.

she was still very suspcious.

"but why do i need to know your name when i know you? your personality is better to know than your name, isn't it?" she smiled as she began to lean in.

i pushed myself back on the arm of the couch, "ochako? what are you doing?"

"just relax love, i'm here to make it all feel better." she told me, she lightly held my shoulders and ran her hands down my arms.

"i'm not into you ochako." i said straight up, pushing her off of me to the ground.

"trust me, i'm not ochako." ochako's familiar figure soon disappeared and distorted itself into the villain twice.

he lunged at me as he tried to attack me. i immediately dodged the attack as i jumped onto the wall.

"cmon." twice turned back to ochako in this distorted form. thry began to switch between the two.

i continued to jump around to get away in a quick fashion, trying my best to avoid any attacks as possible.

i jumped onto a counter and paused.

toga and dabi- holding ochako's and hagekure's body.

"night night froggy."

and everything went black.

...

thicker than a snicker /j