nineteen

yuga aoyama p.o.v

"okay so, i need you guys' help." i proposed, looking at the group in front of me.

"why?-" kirishima asked.

"because i need to go ask kendo something and i don't want to go by myself of course." i grinned.

"okay and we're supposed to help how?" denki asked me.

"just come on."

...

we walked over around campus to go and find the red haired girl kendo. we looked and looked until we saw her.

"mm mademoiselle!" i clapped my hands together, "we need to ask you a question."

"um okay? what's up?" kendo replied, her ponytail swinging along with her as she faced us.

"we need to know if you like mister monoma." i asked, smirking.

"why?-" her face turned red as she looked away.

"just for reasons, you know?"

"fine i do like him, sheesh." she rolled her eyes.

we had gotten the answer we needed.

"alright bye madame!" i waved as i pulled out my phone and texted monoma the news.

"well now what?" sero asked, looking over my shoulder.

i shooed him away, "just wait."

monoma's response definitely didn't go well with everything. my stomach started to churn.

"well? what did he say?" denki asked.

"he said the traitor has close connections with all might. the traitor wants more power though even though they see themselves as the most powerful in class 1-a." i whispered.

"then the traitor has to be deku or bakugo, right?" sero suggested.

"i mean- bakugo and deku went against all might during that one exam, so its between them both really." kirishima butted in.

"so the traitor is between deku and bakugo?" denki asked.

"yeah, but maybe we should head back and discuss quirks so we can figure out who it is." kirishima suggested.

"alrighty!" i smiled.

...

BUM BUM BUMMMM