twenty

ejirou kirishima p.o.v

we entered the dorm and i immediately rush to bakugo's dorm. he can't be the traitor, i know he isn't.

my heart dropped as i opened the door. it was empty.

the window was open and bakugo was no left to be seen.

a hot, anxious feeling filled my chest as i looked around. nothing seemed to be disturbed or anything, but bakugo wasn't here. it wasn't until i saw the note.

i grabbed the note and unfolded it quickly. in navy blue ink it wrote;

i have been captured by the league of villains. they suggested that you come find me before they kill me. please, come help me.

-katsuki bakugo

tears started to fill my eyes as i held the note to my chest, rocking myself back and forth.

i promised to protect him and now hes gone. i needed to help him, fast.

i run out of his dorm and turn to everyone before yelling, "bakugo has been kidnapped!"

"what?" denki looked at me.

"h-hes gone." i muttered, a tear falling.

silence dropped on the room like a blanket. people were looking into the lounge from their dorm rooms as i looked to the ground and bit back as many tears as i could.

how fucking unmanly that i'm over here crying instead of helping.

"we need to help him."

"kiri-"

"no!" i yelled, forcefully wiping the tears away, "i promised to protect him and i didn't so i don't care if you guys come with me, but i'm going to go save him."

i looked over at everyone; mina's hand on her chest, ochako looking down on the ground, half of them looking away from me.

i crumbled the note in my palm and stuffed it in my pocket.

i go to walk towards the door and leave, tears still running down my warm cheeks.

i felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see denki, smiling, "i'm coming with you."

mina raised her hand, "me too."

"hey, i'm coming too bitches the fuck," sero chuckled, "let's go get this man's boyfriend."

"you guys can't go by yourselves, i'm coming with you guys." aoyama offered, smiling.

a chorus of "me too!"s followed aoyama. i smiled gratefully.

"thank you guys."

"maybe we should split up, we can get more accomplished." iida suggested.

"okay, lemme think," i paused, "todoroki, iida, sero, denki, aoyama, you're with me. mina, momo, and jirou, you guys are coming also. ochako, tsuyu, hagekure, ojirou, mineta, tokayami, shoji, koda, and sato you guys go get the pros."

"alright let's go!" mina cheered, grinning.

"time to save the anger issued bitch!" denki started dancing.

god, my friends never know how to be serious but it helps me relax in these things.

don't worry bakugo, i'm coming to come get you, okay? i won't let them touch you.

now i have some help, i don't know if this will work but i hope it will. i love you, so much baby.

"kiri? you're spacing out." sero fluttered snaps all over my face.

"sorry, let's go!"

...

time to save bakubro