twenty three

tenya iida p.o.v

i felt like my chest was closing in and goosebumps were all over me.

after looking around, i finally found the pros and everyone else.

"iida-kun!" uraraka's familiar cheery voice yelled.

her small figure wrapped around my waist as i laughed softly, "hey, you okay?"

"yeah i'm okay, where's izuku?" she asked me as she backed away.

i look down at the ground and shake my head. she gasped and put her hand on her mouth, "deku-kun. . ."

"hey, where's the traitor?" mt. lady asked me, her hands popped on her hips.

"t-this way," i stuttered, pointing down the alleyway.

"alright, you kiddos coming?" midnight asked the rest of my peers.

"no- i'm good."

"um- that's scary."

"nah."

"oh hell no-"

"no thank you."

"so just iida?" midnight asked.

"i guess so," i said.

"alright, you guys go take cover at the dorms." aizawa instructed, pulling his yellow eyeglasses on.

"yes sir."

...

a few minutes passed as i tried to retrace my steps back to the storage unit. my mind was so incredibly fogged up i couldn't recall bullshit.

this was bad. really bad.

"this way," i vaguely pointed to a storage building and lead the pros. it was like i couldn't remember anything.

"this is where everyone is?" aizawa asked me.

"well- i think so, i don't know sensei, i can barely recall anything." i admitted.

"it's okay, it might be apart of the traitor's quirk." midnight brushed it away as she approached the door of the storage building.

she leaned against it and then took a deep breath, "someone is in there, we need to get in."

"will it not open?" hawks asked as he crouched down, grabbing the handle of the door and trying to pull it up.

"you guys are stupid its locked." mt lady butted in, checking her nails.

"well maybe if you helped, we'll be done." midnight spat as she began to help hawks.

"we can't be fighting guys we just need to save the students," present mic interrupted.

"he's right." aizawa agreed.

"outta the way, i got this." mirko interrupted, a grin on her face.

she backed up and a little before running against the wall and using her feet as a shield. the door slowly creaked as it fell down.

"okay miss show off." mt lady whispered.

"alright, lets go." mirko waved us in as we sneaked into the building.

it was very cold, cold and quiet. no one was there either so, i picked the wrong building.

"no one's here, we have to keep moving." aizawa persisted.

then that's when whispers began to slowly run around the building. it was like there was a mosquito by your ear, buzzing and buzzing.

the whispering continued but you couldn't see anything. a cold sweat ran down my forehead as i took a strong enough stance.

"show yourself!" hawks yelled.

the whispering stopped. it reminded me of movie night. almost a little too much.

a small, echoey voice told someone out there, "get them." i could only hear so much.

my head started to ring as i felt myself being flung to the ground. i opened my eyes to see the pro heros being attacked, by nothing.

"miss me yet?"

i turned to the voice as i stumbled to get away. no one was there. this chill ran across my skin as my chest felt tightened.

izuku what the hell are you up to.

...

bababooey