fifteen

denki kaminari p.o.v

so me, mina, sero, jirou, kiri, and bakugo were in the lounge and we were about to play a game of truth or dare because why not.

we made a little circle with random snacks thrown in the middle.

"okay who should go first?" kiri asked us.

"me! i should go because i'm nonbinary and i'm hot." jirou said as they sassily flipped their short hair.

"wow jirou, wow." mina shook her head.

"am i wrong?" they asked.

"nope." mina rolled her eyes playfully as she leaned on her palms.

"okay, sero, truth or dare?" they asked.

"truth."

my phone started to ring as i checked who was calling. my face burned as i declined his call and sending him a quick text before setting my phone down.

"is it true you're gay in some way?" jirou asked.

"i mean-" sero chuckled, "yeah i'm omni bitch."

"what does omni mean?" kirishima asked him.

"it means i like all genders like pansexual but i have a preference which is men." sero explained, smiling.

"alright, your turn." jirou smiled.

"denki, truth or dare."

"um- dare." i blurted out something random.

"i dare you to call back whoever just called and say i love you." sero smirked, looking at me.

"b-but-"

"no buts, it's a dare. you gotta do it denki."

i sighed softly as i opened my phone up and pressed onto his contact and called him, squeezing my eyes shut.

"hello?" his voice echoed through the room as i put him on speaker.

i stayed silent as my cheeks burned further and further, not wanting to continue the dare. sero looked at me and snapped his fingers before mouthing, "do it."

"u-um, i love you." i whispered, blushing like fucking crazy.

"what was that?" he asked.

"i love you shinsou, i love you." i said a bit louder, looking down at the carpet.

"aw baby, i love you too."

the group gasped as i looked up, "r-really?"

"yeah! that's why i talk to you so often. you light up my day bubs."

i blushed, "jesus christ- "

"i got to go for now, we can talk this out soon, mkay?"

"alright, i love you."

"i love you too baby."

then i hung up.

an ear splitting scream fills the room as mina screams.

"pikachu has finally found his love!" she grinned.

"haha shut up mina!" i laughed.

i looked over to sero to see his eyes slowly droop as he flashed a small half smile. my heart dropped immediately.

"alright back to the game, denki it's your turn."

...

"hey denki, can we talk?" sero asked.

"um sure?"

sero grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the group before pulling me into a kiss.

he didn't even hesitate as he moved closer to me. i kissed back weakly, confusion filling my body. i didn't hate it but, wasn't i technically with shinsou?

sero pulled away and grabbed my hands, holding it in his, "te amo mi amor," he smiled softly.

"huh?" i said, raising an eyebrow. my face was probably redder than a tomato but it didn't matter.

"it means i love you, you're my love. " he said softly, caressing my hand, "when shinsou said he loved you, i knew i needed to be honest to you about how i felt, so, denki, i love you."

i didn't know what to say, so i just kissed him. my heart was beating fast and my face was hot but, i kissed him.

my heart was torn between two people.

now what?

...

hehehehe i'm evil