seven

shoto todoroki p.o.v

tonight was movie night at the dorms. i'm surprised everyone was still up for it even though one of us is secretly talking to the league of villains.

i was hoping that i could've stayed in my room tonight and got a good nights rest, but no. midoriya came in and dragged me out of my comfort into the living room.

i'm only here for the food so it doesn't matter if i watch the movie or not. the movies on my time, not the other way around.

we watched two movies before the huge stash of snacks was completely devoured and not a single crumb was left. class 1-a in their natural environment would be very harmful for every other food chain to ever exist in the world.

in order to keep these idiots in check and happy, i offer to go refill on snacks.

"i'll come with you shoto, it's a tough job feeding all of these people." iida laughed.

"shut up, movies are just time consuming," denki mumbled, finishing the last sips of his soda, "and well, snack consuming."

"ayo denki, you're still kinda sus you know?" sero nudged denki as they both on the loveseat together, both under one blanket.

"you're sus too, so we should totally kiss right now." denki suggested, grabbing sero's jaw and facing the boy towards him.

"ew! that's gay!" sero laughed, "but- if the shoe fits-"

"dear jesus christ, bleach my ears and my eyes." i muttered as i entered the kitchen.

"agreed." iida sadly mumbles, pushing the rims of his glasses up.

we start to grab chip bags and empty them into the big, empty bowls. we also grabbed some candy bags and threw them on the table to grab when we were done.

"hey shoto, can you put this in the microwave?" iida asked as he tossed me an popcorn package.

i caught the package effortlessly, "yeah."

i put the popcorn in the microwave and listened as the popping echoed through the kitchen. i leaned against the counter as iida grabs a few more cans of soda, sparkling water, and apple juice because some of us are children. absolute fucking children.

am i going to say who? yes, its bakugo.

the apple juice is good though so i can't be a hypocrite. it's not my fault my childhood was literally robbed by a man who's dick is probably burnt.

no, not toya, but him too maybe, but fucking endeavor. i hope he falls into a sewer. respectfully of course, i'm not an animal.

"so, shoto, how are you feeling about the traitor and all?" iida asked me as he got out some more snacks.

"i mean, it's scary and all, but i think we'll figure out who it is before the pro heros do." i stated my personal opinion with a small shrug, "you?"

"i agree, i think it's best if we don't show fear so the rest of the class will feel confident in being okay, even with the traitor being here." iida tells me.

i hummed, "you're our class president, if you're scared, we're scared."

iida chuckled, "i try."

"hey," mina leaned against the door frame to the kitchen, "have you guys seen deku?"

"no i haven't seen him, it's too dark in there to see anyone really." iida informed.

"he was the one who brought me here and hes not here?" i asked.