lovestruck

The girls and I arrived outside Marina's house and was met with the guys.
Jean smiles at me as we approach, "You guys look amazing!" Marco smiled as Armin nodded. "Yeah, you guys always look hot." Connie grinned but it quickly disappeared as Jean smacks him across the head, "One of them is my girlfriend so watch it." Everyone laughs at Connie's facial expression. "Sorry." He rolled his eyes playfully, "Yeah seriously, Connie." Eren laughed as he wrapped his arm around Mikasa's waist. Jean wasn't far behind to do the same as Eren, Sasha couldn't help but burst out laughing. "See now I'm just getting bullied." Connie huffed, "Connie slander is funny." I grin at him as everyone agreed, "I hate you all."
"We love you too." Armin smiled, causing us to laugh again. "Can we just go in already?" Connie huffed again, "Yep! let's go, everyone!" Sasha exclaimed linking arms with Connie, we all walked into the house and looked around. I felt really happy that Jean was getting along with everyone again, I could tell everyone was a lot happier and honestly, I could get used to this.

The house already smelt of weed and alcohol but it was nothing we weren't used to by now. We all went off in pairs and planned to all meet in the living room in half an hour to have some time all together.

Jean and I went over to the bar, it was pretty cool that this house had its bar. I hate Marina but she was rich af and her parties were pretty good so I wasn't complaining. I got vodka and coke while Jean got a scotch as usual since those were always our go-to drinks.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" Jean leaned in slightly closer with a smug smile. "Yes, I think you have." I giggled. "Oh well, I'm going to tell you again and again..." He kisses me between the last three words, "Well aren't you a real softy." I grinned "Shut up." He pecked a kiss on the lips again, I laughed again as he did with me. "I love you." He said, "I love you too.." I kept a smile on my face but before I could say much else a familiar voice came from behind me.

"Well well, look at the happy couple." I immediately tended up at realising who it was. Marina.

I turn to her and put on a fake smile, "Yeahhh. Hi." I laugh awkwardly, Jean's grip on my hand tightened realising how tense I had become. "You mind if I sit here with you both?" She kept a smile on her face with a slightly snarky tone to her voice.'"Hey, Marina. Y/n and I just wanted to spend some time alone."
"Oh well. I'm sitting here now."
I scrunched my fist by the sound of her tone, could she get any ruder?

Jean went to speak but I cut in before he could speak, "What is your fucking problem?" I snapped as I stood up trying to intimidate her and show that I was not having it. "Excuse me?" She stands up as well snapping back. "You're excused." I bite as I nod towards the door hinting at her to leave. But she didn't seem to get the memo.

"I don't know who you think you are telling me to leave. This is MY house, so MY rules." She growls, Jean tugs on my arm as I step forward I look back at him giving him a nod that I've got this handled. "Maybe I would follow the rules if you weren't such a bitch." I complained, her brows and mine both furrowed as we continue to glare at each other. "Well, maybe you shouldn't have stolen my BOYFRIEND." I chuckled at her stupid remark, "Please! I didn't steal him, if anything YOU were trying to steal him from me! You're a fucking joke!" I yelled, people, starting to look our way at the sound of us shouting. In the corner of my eye, I can see Sasha, Connie and Marco all smiling seeing me stand up to her. "PFFT! Me?! A joke?! Who the fuck do you think you are?!" She yells backstepping forward to get in my face. "I'm Y/n fucking L/n! Who the fuck are you?!" (i hope y'all got that reference 😭)

"What gave you the right to be such a fucking bitch?! What did I ever do to you?! You're just a jealous bitch and insecure so you take it out on others! I'm sick and tired of your bullshit, you either sort yourself out or fuck off elsewhere! I'm fine with both!"
People gasped slightly at hearing my foul mouth but if anything she deserves this. Jean's jaw has dropped as well as the others, I had never felt so good about myself. Marina was silent for a moment before she landed a slap across my face, the gasps filled the room as I launched at her punching her in the face.