chapter 4

Here's a new chapter, it's a lot longer than the others so yayy 😌 I hope y'all enjoy it!

I woke up at the sound of Sasha's alarm, I groaned as Sasha did too. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and I stretched. I stayed up a little too late last night just lost in my thoughts. I kinda regretted getting so caught up in my mind when I should've gone to sleep. I looked over at Sasha and half of her body was on the floor while her legs were still on the bed, she was drooling. It was a funny sight I won't lie, I snicker. I stood up and walked over and knelt beside her. "Hey Sasha" I whispered loudly, she groaned as I nudged her. "Come on, class is in a few hours, we need to get ready"

"Five more minutes.." She grumbled. "Fine, Five more minutes," I said as I stood up. I walked over to the closet and I picked out an outfit. (outfit below)

I looked in the mirror and I smiled, I grabbed my doc martens from under my bed and some thick socks to go underneath to avoid any blisters as these shoes always loved to put me through that pain, but it was kind of worth it since they looked good

I then slid on my black denim jacket, I was quickly startled by Sasha behind me. "Woah! You look so pretty" Her jaw slightly opened as she was in awe. I turned around and blushed slightly. "Heh...Thanks" I said as I looked at her.
"No problem!" She smiled as she went over to her closet and she started chucking clothes out to try and find what she should wear. I chuckled a bit and I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my skincare. I started to put on some makeup just so I didn't look so dead from staying up so late last night. Sasha walked in behind me as she started brushing her teeth, she was wearing a forest green knit sweater, a white skirt and a white sneaker. It was such a cute outfit, I loved it.

"I love your outfit," I said as I finished brushing my hair. "Thank you! You look great" Sasha smiled.

After a bit, we finally were ready but we still had an hour to kill. We were sat on our beds just chatting about whatever. "Wanna go to the cafe outside campus? I'm hungry" Sasha said. "Sure! why not." I replied. We got up until being interrupted at the sound of a knock at the door, I raised a brow and looked at Sasha. "Who could that be?" I asked her. "Oh! It's probably my friend Connie, remember? I told you about him yesterday that he'll probably be here a lot."

"Oh! yeah of course." I smiled and another knock smashed on the door. "Oy! Sasha open up already! gosh!" Connie exclaimed.

"Okay, okay! I'm coming. Jeez!" Sasha yelled. I couldn't help but laugh. Oh boy, I thought to myself. They're both lively as hell, this is gonna be fun.

Sasha opened the door and the grey-haired boy was stood at the door as he waltzes in. He quickly turned his attention to me. "Well, hello there, cutie," He said as he tried to play cool like a dork. Sasha smacked him over the head "Stop trying to be cool, Connie"