chapter 18 (nsfw)

hiii everyone, i hope you are all having a wonderful day! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 350 READS, IT HONESTLY MEANS A LOT!! This chapter is definitely the longest one so far so you're welcomeeee😩😩 this has fluff and smut, what more could you want, i hope y'all enjoy! I haven't re read this so there's probably a few typos. sorry kxkzkw

Playlist for this chapter:
1. Stargazing by The Neighborhood
2. Cupid's Chokehold by Gym class heroes
3. Friends by Chase Atlantic
4. Notice by Little Mix

A few moments past, Sasha, Mikasa and I just talked about random things until there was a knock at the door. "OH MY GOD HES HERE" Sasha squealed. I stand up quickly, telling her to hush, "Be quiet!!!" I shout whisper. "Okay, okay sheesh." Sasha sits back down next to Mikasa, crossing her arms pouting. Mikasa letting out a snicker at her reaction, I walk over to the door and open it and of course, it was Jean.

He lets out a chuckle, "Someone seems excited."
"Yeah..." I snicker.
Sasha goes to run over to us before she gets pulled back Mikasa and her hand quickly goes over her mouth to silence her. Sasha simply couldn't contain her excitement.

"I got you this." Jean says holding out a red rose. I smile taking the flower, "My favourite. You remembered?"
"Of course, I remembered." He smiled. "Shall we go?"
"Yes." I nodded, looking back at Sasha and Mikasa giving them a wave. They waved back of course, Sasha a lot more energetic. To my surprise Jean also gave the two a little wave and they waved back as we left.

We made our way down to his car and got in, I looked over at him as he started driving. "So, did you patch things up with Sasha and Mikasa or something?"

He glanced at me, "Yeah, I did. I said i was sorry for how i treated them and if there was anything I could do to make it up to them."
"What did they say?" I raised a brow. "To look after you and not hurt you." He said simply, I laughed. "Of course they did." He kept a little smile on his face as did I. "I'm glad you're okay with them now."
"Yeah me too."

He parked in the car park of the restaurant and got out and opened the door for me. "My lady." He smiles, I snicker as I got out giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you."

He closed the car door and took my hand, walking into the restaurant with me. I look around once we're inside, "Wow, it's nice here." I say, "It look better with you here." He grins while looking at me. "Cringe." I say as a joke, He returns a laugh back. "Alright, Jeez guess i won't compliment you." He nonchalantly stated, my jaw drops in over exaggeration. "Wow, okay then." I shake my head as we both laugh at eachother, my heart always seem to flutter when we would laugh like this together. I really like him more then i expected too.

A waiter comes up to us, "Have you got a table booked?"
"Yes." Jean nodded, "Last name?" The waiter asked as he got on the computer at the little desk thing. "Kirstein." The waiter looks up his name on the system, "Table for two?" The waiter double checks, Jean nods with a smile. "Yeah."
"Okay, right this way." The waiter nodded and Jean takes my hand and we follow the waiter to our table. "Thank you." I said sitting down at the table as Jean did the same. "There will be someone here to take your order soon." The waiter smiled, placing two menus down infront of us. As he walks away Jean speaks up, "You look beautiful tonight." He smiles, "You don't look too bad yourself." I chuckle.

Jean and I ended up talking for a while, we ordered drinks and food, I got the speghetti then Jean got the steak.
"So is it only Mikasa and Sasha that know about us?" Jean asked taking a bite of his food. I nod, "And Marco of course."
"Oh okay." He took a sip of his drink, "Are you guys friends again?" I ask as i eat some speghetti. "Nope. He avoids me if anything." I raised a brow, "Wait, really?" Jean nods in response, "Ya know Jean, it's probably because he's scared you don't like him after what happened." I say as I eat another mouthful of speghetti. He sighs, "Yeah, I know. I hate to ask but could you talk to him for me?"
I sigh as well. "Yeah, I will... I really want you to fix things with him. You were best friends once"
"Did he tell you just that?"
"Yeah, why?" I raised a brow at him.
"Nothing." He went back to eating, That was weird, Is there something more to it then that?