chapter 16 (nsfw)

Here are some songs to play while reading this chapter:
1. Sex by The 1975
2. Slow down by Chase Atlantic
3. Sweater Weather by TNBH
4. It's not living (If it's not with you) by The 1975
5. Comfort Crowd by Conan Gray

⚠️Warning: Contains Sexual content and mentions/use of drugs⚠️

It was the night of Eren's party, I was pretty excited. Sasha and I were sat on the floor next to each other doing our makeup in front of the mirror.

"Sasha?" I asked as I kept doing my eyebrows. "Yep?" She replied as she applied some lipgloss. "Can I tell you something?" I thought it was about time I told her about Jean and me. It was eating me alive that I wasn't telling her, she was my best friend after all.

"Of course! What is up?" She turned and faced me, I inhaled and faced her back. "I haven't been completely honest with you with where I've been disappearing too."
"Oh? okay...?"
"I've been with Jean... He and I are kinda a thing, we're not dating just seeing how things go." I looked down. She smiled slightly and took both of my hands, I met eyes with her. "Does her treat you well?" I smile back. "Yeah, he does..."
"Do you like him?" She asked. "Yes, I do. I like him a lot... I haven't felt like this for someone in a really long time..."
"Then it's all okay, as long as you like him and he's treating you well then that's all I care about, Y/n." She kept a soft smile on her face, I hug her tightly. "Thank you..." She hugs me back, taking in the moment. "Of course."
"But you've got to promise me not to tell the others... At least not yet."
"I promise." She held out her pinky, I held it with mine and smiled at her. It felt like a weight had finally been lifted off my shoulders.

We finally got ready and I did a smokey eyeliner and a red lip. I then put on a white shirt, skirt and black heels:

Sasha then wore a tight black top and a green pencil skirt, she had a more natural makeup look on, we both looked hot

Sasha then wore a tight black top and a green pencil skirt, she had a more natural makeup look on, we both looked hot. As usual.

We met up with Marco and Connie to head to the party together, they complimented us as usual. Connie, of course making sex jokes about us hooking up, I always found them funny since he was just joking. Well, that's what I hope at least.

As we approached Eren's house, we were greeted by Eren, Mikasa and Armin. We walked into the living room, it was pretty crowded but we managed to all get seated. Eren went off with Mikasa to get us all drinks, we sat and chatted waiting for them to get back. Connie and Sasha shared a joint as they both laughed, not paying much attention to us, it was like they were in their little world. Armin got up to go check where Eren and Mikasa had gone since they were taking a while to get the drinks. Now, it was just Marco and me, "I told Sasha about Jean and me," I said, facing Marco. "Really? That's good. When do you plan on telling the others? The longer you leave it, the more annoyed they'll probably be, mostly Connie." I sighed. "Yeah, I know. I'll tell them soon, I promise." I smiled slightly at him and he smiled back. "It'll be okay... Are you planning on seeing Jean at the party at some point?"
"Yeah, hopefully. I just want to spend the majority of this Friday with you guys"
"That's sweet but you can go find him, I'll cover for you." The freckled boy suggested, "You'd do that?" I rose a brow. He nodded as his response, I squealed and hugged him tightly. "Thanks, Marco."
"No problem" He laughed, hugging me back. I broke the hug looking back into his eyes, "See you later maybe?" I smile. "Yeah, maybe" He smiled back.