chapter 17

I woke up the next morning to my alarm going off, I reached over to my phone and turned it off. I layed back and look up at the ceiling, I sit up and stretch, I look over to see Sasha passed out snoring. I snickered, I wonder how late she got home last night.

I slowly get up from my bed quietly, trying my best not to wake Sasha so i can get to the bathroom to shower. I got in and turned the hot water on, as it hit my body, goosebumps rose up my skin. It felt really nice. I couldn't help but think about Marina and how she hasn't bothered me at all for the past month. I knew she had a thing for Jean, I mean they were exes? Of course she probably still did. And i knew what she was like, why wasn't she getting in the way? I guess i shouldn't be complaining but it was still a bit odd.

Those thoughts quickly subsided as i got out the shower and dried my self. I walked to the kitchen to make some coffee, I looked over at the clock to see the time.

[9:37am]

It was earlier then i thought, I poured myself a glass of coffee and sat at the table. I grabbed my phone to look through all the messages from last night that missed.

 I grabbed my phone to look through all the messages from last night that missed

Yesterday, 10:47pm

Manbun
Yo Y/N where did you go?

Baldie
Yeah? you were with me, Sasha and Marco then you disappeared

Marco is gone too

yo did you two dip

losers

Ocean boy<3
Guys it's fine, they're probably with eachother

Wife
^^^

Gf<3
but i miss Y/n my precious gf :(

Wife
yeah, i miss my wife

Baldie
gay

Man bun
says you cornetto

Best boy:)
Heyyy sorry guys, Y/n and I went home, she wasn't feeling too great!

I was relieved he covered for me but now i have to pretend i'm sick or something but i guess it's not the end of the world. God, what would i do without Marco?

The rest of the conversation was just them asking if I was alright and that they understood, I felt bad that i didn't spend any time with them. Since that was the whole reason why i went but i'll make it up to them.

Today, 9:46am

Me
hey guys! sorry i didn't stick around, as marco said. i wasnt feeling great so he took me home