Simply Amazing:Chapter 25

Tyga

The fuck? Did she really say that she was busy.Does she know who I am?

It’s been a month and the swelling and soreness of my Dick has gone down.Although the pain is gone I still can’t use it for other than pissing.

My phone is ringing for the 8th time and I knew I could avoid whoever it was.

“hello?”

“Hi” a voice whispered.

“Who is this?”

“Asia White”

A/N:Asia White is Blac Chyna....ah see what I did there .

Asia? ……Oh shit.

“Hey Asia.How have you been?” I asked softly.

“Good I suppose.How are you?”

“I’m iight.So why are you calling?”I asked carefully.

“We need to talk….”

Shit.

Carmen

As I sit in my bathtub I feel a tad bit better.With my knees drawn to my chest the pain is started to subside.My stomach is stinging from the water its in.

After I woke up I soon regretted it.I hate pretending to be someone I’m not.So I resorted back to my old self,I needed to cut.

I neatly dragged my switch blade on my stomach under my left breast.Once I started to bleed out I did it again until I reached my waist and stared at the bloody mess dripping down my torso.

(The pic on the right in what this would look like------->)

I quickly sat in the tub and dabbed at my stomach. Since then its been an hour and a half and I’m still sitting here.

The last thing I thought I would do was relapse but well I did.

Flashback

The Wilsons (Will Smith and his family)and I moved to Chicago,Il and It’s the second day we’ve been here.I wanted to move from Virginia so bad and this new family wanted to also.

Since I am 15 I’m allowed a little freedom but It was useless because I didn’t want to go out.

I stood in the alley and cut myself with a razor blade.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you” a girl said sitting on the train tracks.

I scowled at her and her eyebrows shot up.

“Mind your fucking business.” I muttered.

“Well fuckface that razor could be infected and that could get in your blood stream.I’m educating you,you selfish piece of shit.” she spat.

“You don’t fucking know me,do watch your fucking mouth!”I growled out.

“Make me” she shrugged.

I was about to lunge but Jade (Jada) came into the alley.

“Hi Carmen.Who’s your friend?”

The girl smirked at me. “Hi,I’m Riley”(Played by Alyson Stoner/Sarah Baker)

They shook hands and Riley looked at me mischievously.

“We are going to have so much fun together!!.”

From that one day we became inseparable.

End of flashback.

‘I miss her’ I though to myself.Riley was the only person who could make me want to stop and be calm.

I got up and dried myself off,then put on an ace bandage wrap and wrapped over my scars.I will put alcohol on it later but all I need now it sleep.