𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃 𝑇𝐸𝑅 43

- LET DOWNS  

Sana's pov

"What? Oh god, I'm sorry for falling asleep." I apologise, patting down my hair. 

Tonks laughs quietly. "No matter. We should get inside quick, no one's supposed to see you outside, understand?" She demands, I nod my head. "Yes."

She throws the cloak over our heads. We wait patiently for the buildings to split. As soon they do, we walk as fast as we could, yet still careful to make no sound. 

Once we're in, it feels as if every issue that lies in my head simply vanishes.

 I'm home, I'm safe. 

I managed to escape the lies and the manipulation of the dark forces without one physical scar. And most important of all, I get to see him again. 

"Tonks, who's here at the moment?" I question. She smiles, sets the cloak on the couch. 

"I believe the answer to your question would be in the garden. But if you're actually interested in knowing who's here, that would be Sirius, me, your mum, and Molly comes to visit occasionally." 

I laugh, rub her arm swiftly and leave her for the garden. 

It feels incredibly surreal to see him sitting  there, so calmly, reading. He doesn't even notice me walk in, it gives me a moment to absorb his presence.

I lean onto a wall, still looking. My lips curve into a gigantic smile.

 His fingers continue to flip the pages, his hair swaying with cool breezes, but his knee never stops bouncing. 

This is the first time I've seen him in about three or two months, as much as I adore his backside,  I don't think I can wait one more second to see his face. 

"Remus." I say softly. He drops his book, turns around and smiles the prettiest smile that ever crossed his face. 

"You're here." He says, moving closer. I smile and nod. 

He pulls me into his arms and I let myself fall into the heat and comfort of his body, he encircles me and squeezes me tightly. 

His chest is so warm, his skin is so soft, I'm afraid there aren't enough words to describe my joy in this moment. 

He pulls away slowly, holds my face closer to his. "I've missed you so much. There's no way you're every going back to that place." He cooes.

I smile, let out a breath of amusement. "I don't intend to." I find myself staring at his lips, at his face.

 I've been going to Hogwarts all my life, and I won't lie, the people there are quite attractive. However, the prettiest of all stands before me.  

And I have the privilege to spend all of my life with him. 

"What are you looking at?" He teases, holding up my chin. "Take a wild guess." I say sarcastically. He smiles, holds my face close to his and presses our lips together.

My hands fall loosely on his hips, the feeling of his lips on mine sending sizzling sparks of pure electricity down my spine. 

We pull away, lips parted, sharing the same short breath. I grin softly, resting my head on his chest. 

Though I could't fully enjoy his presence, not while I'm withholding information that could change our lives forever. 

"You're distraught." He states simply, I lift my face up and nod slowly, biting my bottom lip anxiously. "Listen darling, I don't blame you for whatever they made you d-"