𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 23

- SILHOUETTES

- CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT ; SMUT WARNING -

Sana's pov

"Remus." I chuckle and take his arm off my waist. "We need to go to dinner love." I whisper against his neck.

He groans, "Already?"

I nod my head, "Yes, already. I missed half of my classes, I have to at least show up to dinner. I'll come by later." I try climbing off his bed but he pulls me back down.

"Not so fast darling, don't I get a kiss goodbye?" He smirks and tackles me down onto to the bed, he was now hovering on top of me.

I gulp as I feel his hot breath fanning on my face, "You'll get more than just a kiss later." I tease and ruffle his hair as I reach for my Gryffindor robe.

"Besides, I promised Rose I'll try to work things out with Pansy. Not sure how that one will go though." I laugh, adjusting my robe as I do so.

He frowns at the sound of her name.

"Remus, hey don't make that face." I hold his cheek with my left hand. "What her and I had was good, but it's over. I love you, not her. You."

Those words were enough for him to crack a smile. "I'll be watching." He jokes. "Creep." I tease back and give him one last kiss before leaving his room.

***

"Sana! Over here, come. We saved you a seat. What took you so long?" Hermione called from across the great hall. I took a seat beside Madi and in front of Hermione.

They looked at me suspiciously, Madi was smirking.

"Don't even finish that sentence, we know." Madi interrupted before I could even say anything. I rolled my eyes, "It wasn't what you're thinking it was."

Hermione shot me an unconvinced look, "If you say so." She mumbled into her food.

I looked across the great hall, two particular eyes were staring intensely at me. "Why is Malfoy staring at you." Madi whispered.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, "Honestly I have no idea, we haven't talked in ages." I look back at him and send him an awkward smile. He turns away almost instantly.

Strange.

Of course he knows about Madeline, I mean he lives at the fucking place. But I wonder what part he took in all of that. I wonder if he even bothered to help.

I didn't know Draco anymore. He's not the Draco I used to know. He's not the Draco I used to chase butterflies around the manor with. He's not the Draco who would slip puking pastilles in old ladies' drinks on Christmas Parties. He's not the Draco I used to call my best friend.

And I'm sat here wondering what changed, what can the Dark Lord possibly have said to change him so much. Don't get me wrong, he was never a cheerful person. But he wasn't morbid.

"Should I go talk to him?" I propose, although I'm not sure that's a good idea. He might lash out on me.

"Don't. We've all tried and it is not a good idea." Someone calls from behind me. I turn around to face the short haired brunette who was smiling at me.

"Pans." I smile and wrap my arms around her neck, pulling her into a hug. I pull away, remembering Remus was right behind me and I definitely do not wanna give her the wrong idea.