𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 17

- REUNITED AT ONCE 

Sana's pov 

"Goodbye Sana, happy holidays. Don't get yourself in too much trouble. I know that's easier said than done, especially when it comes to you, but stay safe. I'll miss you. Write to me if anything happens okay? Just write to me anyway." Hermione stammers.  

"Calm down Hermione, I'm 'dark lord free' remember? I'll miss you as well but please, please don't ruin your holidays by worrying about me. I love you." I give my best friend one last hug. She sighs and smiles at me. 

"Lupin, I know you're my professor and everything but I will personally kill you if you hurt or fail to protect Sana." She scowled at Remus, which only responded with a chuckle. "Don't you worry Granger, your friend is safe with me." 

"Great, all on good terms. Now can we please get out of these fucking woods, I'm freezing." I complain. Remus laughs and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Enthusiasm, I love it." He jokes. 

"I definitely won't miss walking in on you guys." She gags. I roll my eyes and Remus' flinches. "Did you really have to bring it up?" I groan. "See you." Hermione giggles and runs back into the castle. 

"I'll kill her when we get back." I joke and rest my head on his chest. "I'm sure you will, but for now we need to relax." He assures. 

And he wasn't wrong, all I wanted to do was to relax. The chances of getting captured by death eaters are increasing daily, but not enough to worry this much. We all deserve a break. 

"Ready?" Remus extends his hand. I hesitantly take it and with that we're now in front of a couple of apartments. Merlin, how I hate apparating. If land sea sickness was a thing, that would pretty much cover it. 

"Remus you know I care for you dearly, but this is your 'magical surprise?' " I stared into the blank apartments.  He laughs, "It gets better." He assures, and I sigh in return. 

To my surprise the walls split apart, revealing a hallway. He takes my hand and walks in with pride. The wooden doors clash behind us, leaving me by surprise. 

"Moony!" Two loud voices yell from behind us. He turns around in excitement, clearly happy to see whoever it was. 

A tall bearded man with curly hair emerges from what appears to be the kitchen, and along him a tall and quite beautiful woman with purple hair. Remus is quick to jump into their embrace, I couldn't help but smile at the sight of the man that made me happy being happy himself. 

"Oh my god, is that Sirius Black?" I whisper as Remus' returns to my side, he smiles proudly and Sirius sends us a wink. "I'm Nymphadora Tonks, you can just call me Dora." The woman walks over to me and extends a hand, I shake it cheerfully. 

"And you are?" She questions, "Don't be stupid Dora, that's the girl old Moony is crazy in-" Sirius starts "Thats enough." Remus interrupts. I giggle and look over at a blushing Remus, "Look at you, blushing and everything." I tease.

"I am not blushing!" He exclaims, walking over to the kitchen counter with a huff. "Oh poor Rem." Dora joins in. "Very funny you two." Remus spat. 

"So are you two Remus' friends?" I ask. 

"Only the very best, me and Dora have been around for longer than you can imagine. Even when he first tur-" Sirius bragged but Remus was quick to interrupt "Anyone want some tea?" He cut Sirius off mid sentence. 

Dora and Sirius exchange disappointed looks, "No." Sirius gasps in disbelief. "For the love of god please tell me you have told her." Dora scolded. I stare at them in confusion, "Told me what?"