𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 22

- CURSED 

Sana's pov 

"Sana fucking White!" Before I could even enter the castle, or even process the surroundings two much familiar arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me into the hugest hug ever. 

"Easy Mione, I think you're gonna need me alive for now." I laughed, hugging her tighter. I did miss her so much. 

She smiled so bright, I couldn't help but smile back, it was definitely contagious. Of course it was, its Hermione Granger after all. 

"You have no idea how much I've missed you. The Weasleys are wonderful of course, but Ron keeps stealing my hairbushes and its really bothering me." 

She went on and on about what she did at the Wealseys' and asked me about my own holiday. I told her all about how we stayed with Sirius and Tonks, about Madeline, and how I witness Remus turn (apparently she knew about his condition already, I still don't know how.) 

Hermione showed no judgement towards his condition and I appreciate it, I bet he does too. 

"So Sana and Remus still going on? Fill me in Hermione, how do we feel about this." Madi threw an arm around her shoulder and looked at her as if this was some war strategy. 

I scoffed, "You my friend, simply deal with it." I finished. Madi sent me an unfazed look. "Eh, not enough. Hermione?" She looked at the curly haired girl with wide eyes, but Hermione was much too focused on Ron. 

"Hello? Earth to Granger?" I waved my hand dramatically in front of her face, she snapped out of her thoughts. "Yeah sorry, what were you saying?" 

Me and Madi shot each other amused looks, "Nothing nothing, you can go back to staring at loverboy." I sang. 

"Shut up." She chuckled and walked over to Harry and Ron, leaving me alone with Madi. 

"How's Harry by the way. Have you had any chances to talk to him yet?" I asked, genuinely curious about their relationship. They were really close before everything happened, it would suck to see them apart. 

She shrugged but her face told me there was something wrong, "He's avoiding me." 

I sent her a confused look. Harry is many things, one of them being an awkward kink, but he's not one to avoid someone. Especially not his girlfriend, unless he has a reason to. 

"Sorry, I'm back. I had to go talk to Harry about some potions stuff, can you believe the dimwit didn't finish the goddamn book I gave him? I mean what's the point in borrowing it?" Hermione groaned and sent us a pained laugh. 

"Lets get to class though. Even if he's a huge arse, I've missed Remus as well." Hermione breathed, and I knew they were growing close. Their friendship makes me quite happy. I'm glad to know my best friend and my boyfriend get along, even within the circumstances. 

"Oh so we're all on 'Remus' terms with him now?" Madi chimed in. "Yeah except Sana gets to call him other things" Hermione mumbled. I heard her quite clearly, and hit her lightly with my book.

***

I strutted over to my usual defence against the dark arts spot, taking a seat next to Hermione as she waved to me.

"Miss White, switch spots with Mr Finnigan." A hoarse voice called from the front of the room. It was a familiar voice, but not Remus'. 

"Snape." Hermione muttered, I shot him a confused look. "Professor Snape where is Professor Lupin?" I questioned worriedly, as today was not a full moon.