𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 14

- CONSEQUENCES

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENT SCENES, EMOTIONAL TRAUMA AND MATURE CONTENT, PLEASE READ WIITH CAUTION

Sana's pov

"Excuse me." I rushed as I followed Remus, trying our best to blend in with the students. I would bump into some students now and then, I'd try my best not to be rude but I didn't give a shit. 

"Over here love." I heard my lover call out, he was leaned up against a wall with a huge smile scattered across his face. I chuckled my way into his soft embrace. "We could've gotten caught you know?" I mumble into his chest.

He stroked my hair lovingly, "I know." 

I entangled my finger with his and we paced across the halls quickly, trying our best to sneak up to my dorm unnoticed, 

"Its empty, come in."  I whispered, he followed me up the stairs. As soon as we entered the room our lips connected almost immediately, his hands flying up to my hair and mine to his neck. Both longing for more. 

It wasn't long until the kiss intensified, my hands sought to find my wand. I quickly cast Muffliato. Remus picked me up and worked on my neck softly, nibbles, kisses and soft little bites. All of which made me want more. 

"Remus please." I heaved. Every single move made me long for his touch, long for him inside of me. "Are you sure Sana, because I will not do anything until you let me." He assured. 

I admired his sweetness, I've always had, but right now all I wanted was him. No, I didn't want him, nor did I crave him, I needed him.

"I'm sure." I whispered, his lips found mine the instant I said those words. I couldn't help but moan as he kissed me, his hands undoing my bra in one swift motion. Merlin he's so perfect. 

Remus' mouth flew to my breasts. His lips latched to my nipple as he kissed it ever so softly. "More." I whisper, he was teasing me. "Patience darling." 

I squirm in anticipation as I see him unbuckling his belt. I watch as he pulls out his dick, I will never get used to his size. "Please." I plead. 

"Not yet." 

His fingers found their way up to my panties, moving them to the side. His mouth placing soft kisses along my inner thigh. Everywhere except where I needed him most. I adjusted my waist, positioning him closer to my heat. 

He chuckles at my reaction, his breath fanning against my pussy, giving me goosebumps. Remus licked one long stripe up my pussy. Enough to make me moan in pleasure. "Please fuck me." I beg.

"Look who's begging now." He mumbles. 

Remus' tongue enters me, catching me off guard. I squirm as his speed quickens. My hands find my way to his hair, pushing him closer to my cunt. 

"Shit Remus" I moan, his thumb now on my clit, rubbing slow circles on it, he knew it drove me insane. Every single lick drove me insane. 

He was now licking me in an up and down, applying pressure onto my clit. "Fuck Remus, I'm going to come!" I moan, I owe my life to muffliato. "No you're not." Lupin hisses, he removes his tongue from inside me and smirks. 

"I'm not done yet darling." He whispers in my ear, slightly nibbling on it. I bite my lip in order not whimper, he lifts my chin up with his index finger and kissed me. "May I?" He asks, "You may."

Remus aligns his tip to my entrance, looking me up and down. "Fucking beautiful." He whispered to himself, getting me flustered. "I need you Remus, now."