Part 28: Conference

// Another update cause why not? Hahaha.
~~~~~

It seems everything is like a dream for the two because would have thought that Tharn would abandon Ice and be with Type? No one. Who would have thought that Tharn and Type will have kids? No one. And who would have thought that Tharn will marry Type? No one, not even Type himself because he so sure that he is just the side character in the story of Tharn, just a chapter in his life. So, who would have thought that Tharn would make Type to be his life? No one does, except Tharn.

A month has passed and everyone's so busy, buay not just with the wedding preparation but for the conference. Tharn will be holding a press conference with Type but Type has to show his face at the latter part of the event.

"Okay everyone let us welcome our beloved Tharn Suppasit!" Sarawat cheerfully announced. He is acting as the MC for the conference that Tharn organized. The press and the audience applaud and cheers when Tharn entered the stage. It is just him but the support given to him is overflowing.

"How are you today, my friend?" Sarawat asked and Tharn gave his brightest smile to Sarawat and to the audience. His family is part of the audience including Type and his kids and also their friends were present to support him.

"I am good as always. I am happy" Tharn answered sincerely and earned another cheer for everyone who is watching. The press conference being telecasted live and accessible to the public.

"Good that you are happy. So now, I am stepping out of the stage and will give way to out respected Interviewers" Sarawat politely said and remove himself off the stage to sit beside Tine; the only chair available for him.

Tharn settled down and face the press. The press conference is for his release of his fifth album. All questions that was thrown were all about the songs inside the album when of the reporter diverted the topic.

"Where is Ice?" One of the reporter asked and everyone went silent.

"I don't know" Tharn honestly answered and the reporter pushed the question even more.

"We got a rumor that your wedding with her got cancelled?" The same reporter asked but as far as their agreement goes, no one should be allowed to reveal the broken engagement of Tharn and Ice and that includes Ice herself.

"Where did you get that rumor?" Tharn answered the question with another question.

"From a reliable source" The reporter answered and Tharn just nodded his head.

"Is it true?" Another reporter asked.

"I am still getting married." Tharn answered but of course with incomplete information. Type almost jumped from his and slug Tharn for not clarifying the answer right away.

"With Ice?" Another reporter asked but Tharn just smiled. He stands up from his chair and walk towards the audience. He is walking towards Type and Type just wanna face palm this time.

Tharn stops in front of Type and held his hand out for the latter to hold instead of Type holding Tharn's hand, his kid placed their hand on their father's that makes the audience laughed.

"Well.. I am getting married to Type and we already have kids. They're twins. I hope everyone would still continue to support us, thank you" Tharn said before he cut the conference off and signaled his team to asked all the press to stop shooting for their privacy.

"What happened with Ice?" One of the reporter continued to ask Tharn.

"We broke up. And everything else is private" Tharn answered.

"Is he the reason why you and Ice broke up?" Another one asked and it doesn't sound good on Tharn's ear.

"My relationship with my wife has nothing to do with the separation of me and Ice. Please also go to her press conference" Tharn said. He took Alex and carry him then he motioned Type to carry Nat which the latter followed. Tharn holds one hand of Type and walked out of the place followed by his family and friends.

The internet went wild as the conference commenced and as Tharn delivered the news. Many supporters of him is disappointed and dissatisfied with Tharn's decision and some of them sends hate towards Type. Some of them still supports him and supports their idols happiness.

"I'm proud of you, son" Mew patted Tharn's back carries his grandchildren and chase his wife.

"Yo, bro in law! I'm happy for you" Dean faced Type and hug him. He highed five to Tharn and left.

"Thank you Tharn.." Type faced his future husband.

"Always for you baby" Tharn said as he pull Type to his embrace. Type will never forget and will never get tired to be in Tharn's embrace.

Days passed after the conference and everyone is busy with all the preparation. The two is so hands-on with everything and Tharn got lesser works, not because of the announcement but because he wants to take a time off to prepare things to make the wedding perfect.

Tharn dropped Type to his family home instead of his place. Tine is also with them but the kids are with Tharn's parents.

Type flopped his body on the sofa due to exhaustion and all those stress but he is also relieved that Tharn introduced him publicly but his life won't be the same anymore.

"Wedding is almost near" Tine said. He sits on the other side of the sofa after he placed the glass of water on the table.

"I know right? We have so much to do and thanks for helping us" Type said while his eyes are closed.

"You're such a handful you know?" Tine said while shaking his head.

"Thank you, love you" Type mouthed. Tine is both happy and worried for Type.

"Type?" Tine called out his twin's name after few minutes of silence.

"What is it?"

"Did you tell him?" Tine asked and Type peeked, he took a deep breath and shake his head.

"No, he will know it eventually" Type said. Tine looked at him in disbelief and shake his head again.

"I don't know now what to do with you. Ah, ah, go and take a rest now. I feel so tired and stress just by seeing you now" Tine said, waving his hand, dismissing Type.

"Thank you Tine for supporting me always" Type said and all response he got is a wave of hand and a laugh from his twin.

Tine scratched his head and heave a sigh. He doesn't have a love life and he is also stressed for his brother's life too. He rests his head and close his eyes. Once his vision went dark, he can see the face of the person he is longing for.

"I missed you" Tine said and lets his tears fall. There's nothing to regret now, he made that decision years back and if given the same situation, he will still take the same steps.

~~~~~~~

Hello! A little bit more and we're almost done here 😅

So what do you think?

Lovelots 💙