Part 25: SarawatTine

// Let's have a bit of SarawatTine, aight? Just a bit of our side couple won't hurt Hahaha

~~~~~~

Sarawat didn't know that Tine is back so he got shocked when he brought Dean's things to the hospital. Also, it didn't cross Tine's mind that he will meet Sarawat in such situation. He left the man without any word; he just left him hanging without any sort of assurance.

"Dean... your things are... here..." Sarawat entered cheerfully but slowly fade when he is greeted by the solemn face of Tine while Type is sleeping on the bed.

Sarawat was asked to bring some of the things to the hospital. He was told that a friend is in the hospital and Dean's the one who's looking after them but Sarawat didn't expect that it would be Type.

"Oh you're here!" Dean turned his head and walk towards his best friend.

"Uh, yeah? Uhm, that's Type, right?" Sarawat asked while his eyes are glued at Tine and it just came to Dean that he just revealed to Sarawat that the twins are back. He almost facepalmed due to his stupidity.

"Yeah.." Dean scratches his not itchy head. Tine purposely asked him not to let their other friends know that they're back, even though they're close with them, Tine feels guilty leaving Sarawat behind. The man is so good and even though Tine is always irritated that Sarawat follows him everywhere, he came to like him.

"Uhm... When did you-"

"Almost a month now, I guess?" Tine cut Sarawat off. They all fell into the awkward silence.

"I'll go buy something first" Dean breaks the Ice and excused himself, leaving the two to give them some privacy to talk their matters. Unsettled events and emotions.

"You're really back" Sarawat started. He can't believe himself, Tine is really back. He wants to hug him like there's no tomorrow but he obviously can't.

"Yeah, well, I am" Tine ran out of words on what to say. He prepared a lot but it just doesn't seem right. "How are you? I heard you've taken over your dad's position?" He tried to make some conversation; Tine didn't know what's running inside Sarawat's head.

"I did. I- I missed you, Tine. You just vanished without telling me" Tine smiled at what Sarawat just said, he feels guilty though. It seems too late for them.

"I am sorry, Wat. Things just got hectic. How are you?" Tine smiled, "How are you and Cris?" Just by saying the name of the other person brings an immense pain on Tine's heart but it's his fault anyway. He had the chance to tell Sarawat, to talk to him, to assure him but he didn't.

"We're good." Sarawat answered, he smiled back but it didn't reached his eyes.

"I'm happy for you" Tine genuinely smiled for Sarawat. All he can do is to be happy for him and support him.

Sarawat didn't get to say another word since Type woke up and Tine rushed to his brother's side.

"How are you?" Tine asked when Type opened his eyes.

"I'm fine. I'm just thirsty" Type said. Tine handed the water to his brother while he motioned Sarawat to go and call the doctor.

While Type is being examined, Dean and Sarawat stayed outside.

"They're really back, huh?" Sarawat said while looking at the close door of the room where Type is in.

"They are. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, it was the request of the two." Dean sincerely apologize to his best friend.

"I kinda understand you though. Anyway, are they staying for good?"

"No one knows" Dean said. If the twins left without a word before then they surely can do it again.

"Does Tharn-?" Sarawat suddenly remembered his other friend. He knows that Tharn was and is waiting for Type's return.

"He do and Type knows about his soon to be marriage too." Dean shake his head. What complicated life they have.

"We surely got it rough, huh?" Sarawat said using his sad tone. "Do you think we would end up together if they didn't leave? Do you think that Type will come back to Tharn if he didn't left?"

"Well... there's no 'what if' in life." Dean laughed, "There are things that no matter how much we want it, we can never have it. You know, in life we can only hope and pray but we have to always accept the reality that things might not go our way."

"Wow! Two- years in a relationship makes you like that huh?" Sarawat laughed while teasing his best friend when the doctor and nurse came out.

They both entered the room and sees Type is already sitting on the bed, his IV drops is done and Tine's packing his things.

"Are you okay now? Is it really safe for you to go home?" Dean asked like he is really a brother of Type.

"I'm fine, phi. I'll just rest at home, I don't really like it here" Type said, showing a disgusted face. "Oh, Wat! You're here? I miss you man!" Type happily greeted Sarawat.

"Well, yeah.. good to see you again! You're pretty without your glasses!" Sarawat said and it made Type shy.

"Shut up! It's expensive, you know?" Type laughed. "Will you help us? I'll let you meet my kids! And oh, speaking of kids, I have to bring them to the oldies" Type perked up, he just remembered that he promised his kids so that they can play with their father.

"Do you want me to take them? You have to rest" Dean said and Sarawat can't cope up with the conversation.

"Wait, wait.. you have kids?" Sarawat asked, confused as heck.

"Yup! I do! Twins!" Type answered which leave Sarawat astonished. He didn't know.

"Wha-? What? How? With whom? Some foreigner?" Sarawat keeps the question coming continuously.

"Whoah! Hold on, hold on!" Type laughed at Sarawat "It's my baby with Tharn" he revealed which shocked Sarawat.

"You have a baby? With Tharn? Oh my god! I didn't know!" Sarawat exclaimed and it made Type laughed. He knows that Sarawat really got a thing before with his brother and he silently support him. Him and his twin now somehow share the same fate, Tharn got someone in his own life now and same goes with Sarawat.

"Well yeah! Hmm... Tine? Why don't you go with Sarawat? I'll go with Dean" Type said and he wink at Dean.

"Shall we?" Sarawat turned to Tine wherein the latter just nod his head and followed him.

"Tine-" Sarawat started when they're in the car on the way to Type's home.

"You know, I'm genuinely happy for you. I'm happy that you get to be together with someone you're sure and who will always be there for you" Tine cut him off. He is looking outside while his tears starts falling; Tine indeed fell in love with Sarawat due to his perseverance and persistence he got Tine swayed to him but unfortunately things happened. He wiped his face and turned to Sarawat, "Will you forgive me and still gonna be friends with me? But if your lover won't allow it then it's fine with me"

"No.. no... I was never angry at you in the first place. I-if you want it then we can be friends. After all, that's all you can offer to me and it's already too late for us; You left remember?" Sarawat said; leaving the last part unsaid while his focus is on the road.

"Thanks" Tine said in a low voice before he wiped his tears that is visible on his face while Sarawat played oblivious to it.

Some things are indeed better left unsaid. There are always things that we want that is also within our reach but we can't take and shouldn't take. It is not because we won't but because its too late.

All the things that they wanted to say to each other, they just swallowed them as if they didn't want to embrace each other and get back into each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Hahaha. If TT is not happy then our ST won't have their happy ending too.

This author is so cruel 😂