Part 27: Proposal

// The photo above is from Gulf's BME boxset photobook and you know, I just screamed a bit when I saw it hahahaha.

~~~~

Type's been crying on Tharn's arms when the twins walked in. They saw their mommy's crying and they immediately run to him. Tharn has to step back to give way to the twins.

"Daddy! Did you make my mommy cry?" Nat turned her head to his father accusing him of something he didn't do.

"I won't make your mommy cry" Tharn defended himself but Nat is quick.

"You're always making my mommy cry!" Nat accused but instead of getting angry, Tharn smiled and pull to hug his wife and his kids. The feelings he got for his family is overflowing. Tharn promised himself not to hurt Type and leave him again no matter how the latter begs.

"Daddy will never make mommy cry, never again" Tharn kissed Types hair and hugs his family tightly. He didn't even noticed that his brother and parents were watching them as they reconcile.

"Type..." Tharn calls the mother of his kids when everyone already settled down in the living room. They all turned their attention to him. Than kneels one foot and looked at Type before he pulls a ring from the pocket of his suit. "Will you marry me?"

Everyone's shocked. It hasn't been long ago that Tharn is engaged with Ice and now he is asking for Type's hand. But what shocked them the most is Type's response to the proposal. Type suddenly laughed so hard that bewildered everyone around him.

"I- haha.. I am sorry... You skipped a step you know?" Type said while laughing.

"I know but I can't wait." Tharn said, he knew that he has to ask Type to be his again but he wants to be with Type for eternity already and they can get to know each other again while they're together.

"Well... shouldn't you ask them too?" Type eyed the two little cuties on his lap and Tharn laughed too. He moves from his position and kneeled two feet to face his kids.

"Nat, Alex, Would you let me be into your life? Will you let me take care of you two and Mommy?" Tharn said but it seems his kids can't understand what he is trying to portray since they're just looking at him. "Uhm... Daddy's gonna marry Mommy.. will you leave together with me?"

"Daddy will come home with us?" Alex asked and Tharn nodded his head. The two jumped from their mother's lap to their father's embrace.

"Mommy! Daddy's coming home with us!" The two cheerfully turn to Type and all Type can do is to cry. He cries from happiness. Finally, his family is whole again and his kids can experience to be together with their father. He moves to hug them too.

"So, Type, will you marry me?" Tharn asked again as he caress his future wife's back.

"Yes, Tharn. Yes, I will marry you" Type said then whistle and shouts echoes the room. They didn't even noticed that their friends were present in the house. Tharn's family congratulated the two and proceeds to play with the kids when their parents excused themselves.

Tharn drive the car with Type on the passengers seat. They're heading towards the familiar place, a very familiar place for the two of them.

"Why are we here again, Tharn?" Type asked when Tharn opened the door for him. The place got their sad story, it witnessed how they separated.

"It's a surprise" Tharn said as he snaked his hand on his future wife's waist as they walk. "Close your eyes baby" Tharn said and Type immediately followed him. He guided Type to walk a bit more before he stopped.

"Baby... in a count of three, you can open your eyes" Tharn said while Type nodded. He is anxious and excited at the same time.

Tharn left from his side and starts counting and when it reached three, Type opened his eyes and sees Tharn kneeling in front of him with their friends standing on the back with cards saying "Will you please marry me and make me a father to the twins?" Type is speechless. He didn't expect it. His tears were falling down as he slightly nod his head to answer Tharn's proposal.

"I know, you already said yes but I want to propose to you in this place." Tharn said while Type grabs Tharn's face to kiss him on lips.

"I will marry you Tharn, wherever and whenever" Type said as he dive into his fiancé's arm. Their friends clapped and whistles to the two. Finally, everything that they both went through, they're finally together.

"Man! Congratulations!" Sarawat said as he approached Tharn when Type went to greet his friends too. "How I wish we have a happy ending too" Sarawat eyed Tine who is hugging his twin. His voice got hint of a sad tone.

"Well.. as if you can leave Cris. She is good for you, you know? Maybe you and Tine isn't really meant for each other. Also, dad and mom likes here" Tharn said, his situation with Ice is different from Sarawat's situation with Cris. And he will feel aorry for Cris if incase Sarawat leave her, she is too good to be true.

"I know. It's just that... you know if they didn't leave us, maybe we are together now" Sarawat said as his gaze are glued towards Tine.

"I know. Just don't make hasty decisions, you should always think before you act. Make sure you won't regret it in the future" Tharn said as he pat his best friend's shoulder.

"Alright. I won't gonna be overly dramatic here, it is a happy day for you" Sarawat said and he put a smile on his face to look at Tharn and walked to his friends like nothing ever happened.

"I'm so proud and happy for you phi" Nine's the one who approached Tharn next, he hugs Tharn but after few seconds he was pulled by Joong which made them laughed.

"So when is the wedding?" Tine asked when asked Type when he saw Tharn approaching them. He teased his brother since it wasn't just long ago that he was still crying about Tharn and Ice's engagement and now he is already engaged with Tharn.

"We don't have exact date yet but the sooner the better" Tharn answered in behalf of Type. He holds his fiancé's hand and intertwined their fingers in which they got a teasing eye from Tine.

"I can't wait!" Tine expressed.

"Well.. you should find a boyfriend too and get married!" Fight said popping from the back of Type. Tine rolled his eyes.

"Late comers opinion is not welcome" Tine said while rolling his eyes while Fight is just laughing.

"Aah! My baby is getting married already? Nooooo" Fight playfully said, turning his attention to Type and back hugged the latter earning a slight glare from Tharn. "Don't look at me like that! This is my baby!" Fight said patting Type's head.

"Enough of that... go to your lover or else he'll kill you" Type said half laughing at the playful Fight. Only Dean is absent since he is at their home with his niece and nephew.

"Alright! I hope for you to be happy Type." Fight said, his face changes expression, "Please take care of him and don't let him cry" Fight said before he left the two.

Type is just smiling as he look at his friends with their lover, who would have thought that his friends will fall in love at Tharn's friends. It is one of the wonders in the world but he just feel sorry and guilty for his twin. If it wasn't for him, then Tine and Sarawat would be together too. Tine won't be sad and lonely but knows it might really too late for them. They won't have the same ending as him and Tharn.

Type's tears starts flowing and he looked at Tharn who is confused at the sudden wave of emotion that hit Type. "I love you, Tharn. I'm sorry" He said before he makes himself comfortable in Tharn's arms.

~~~~~~
Hello!

I got my boxset for BMEC and it got photobook full of Gulf haha. I'll share it to you at the end of this story. We have at least 3 more parts 💙

MGPFG. Ebriwan 😁😂

Lovelots 💙❤️