Part 23: Closure

Tharn's POV. (Finally 😭😂)

I am still shocked to see Type. What the fvck? He is the one at the event? I am so confused and too shocked. I've been waiting for him for too long but it might be too late for us.

He got kids? Are they mine? Is he married abroad? Why is he at our house? Why do he call my parents the way we call them too? I got a lot of questions inside my head and only him can answer.

"Where's Type" I asked Dean. I waited for him to come back; I can't wait for Type to answer my questions. Dean must know something that I don't and I want the truth! Of all people, he knows that I love Type the most and he knows how I suffer and longs for him.

"He is at his home" Dean turned his back on me but I hold his arm to stop him. "What? I am tired Tharn" He sighed and I want to pin him to the ground.

"I just have some questions and I want you to answer them truthfully" I said before I released his arm. He closed his eyes and nod; he then walk to the sofa and sit comfortably there.

I sit in front of him and he is just looking at me like he is bored. I don't know if I'm ready on what I'm about to discover but I have to be strong.

"Before you ask, I just want to remind you that you're getting married in months time" And that slapped me back to reality. I'm marrying Ice and it would be unfair to her if I leave her just because Type is back. I'm not even sure if Type will still come back to me.

"Yeah..." I said after a long pause. "Are they Type's kids?" I started asking.

"Yes"

"Where's the father?" I asked again but Dean went silent for few seconds before he answered.

"I don't know"

"Do you know who's the father?"

"I don't"

"When did he came back?" I asked again. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You're getting married." He just answered sternly. He doesn't have to slap it to my face that I'm getting married because I know that already.

"It doesn't have to do with my marriage!"

"It does! It's also Type's request. He wanted to keep his existence from you until you're married to Ice" Dean answered. I shut my mouth up. So he's really over me? Does seeing me makes him really want to run away?

"I wanna see Type" I said. Dean stands up and smirks.

"He doesn't wanna see you though. You guys are over years ago and may I remind you again that you're getting married and you got zero right to claim him." He said and that stabbed straight to my heart without hesitation. Yes we're over years ago but I still love him just like it was yesterday. I love him even more now.

"Please... I beg you, talk to Type and tell him I just wanna talk." My tears starts falling, I am desperate. If Type doesn't want to take me back, then it's okay; I just have to live the life without him.

"Stop fooling yourself, Tharn. Ask yourself, who do you really want? You're making Ice hope and wait for you. Just go and marry her." He looked at me with full of disgust and I know why. "Type said that if you really want to talk to him, same place where you two finished everything by tomorrow and same time." Dean left off to his room, leaving me in the living room; crying.

(Flashback)

"Why are you marrying Ice?" Dean asked, he barged into my room and slammed on the bed. "I thought you love Type? I thought you're waiting for him?" His voice is raised and he is so angry at me.

"I'm over him. He won't come back anyway."

"Oh come on! I know you still love him" Dean insists. He is not wrong though; I love Type and I'm just marrying Ice because she want to. We were together for 2 years already and I'm at that age to marry too. I've decided to marry her and if Type shows up before my marriage then we'll see.

"I don't and don't mention his name again"

"Well... if you don't love him anymore, why don't you throw all those gifts you got from him? Why don't you empty the room next door? Why do you still visit that room in the middle of the night and came out after you cry? Why do you still stay in that room when you're stress? That's because you still love him! Quit playing games Tharn! Why don't you fall in love with Ice for real and just forget Type?" He throws me a glare, "If you can't vacate that room, then I will!"

"Don't you dare, Dean!" I warned him but he still left the room. I ran towards the room but he isn't there, Dean's not there.

(End of flash back)

I know I'm such a fool. I have a complicated mind and heart but maybe if I talk to Type it'll clear everything out. I wiped my tears and went to my room, tomorrow's gonna be a long day.

The next day, I arrived earlier than Type. I can still remember the words he said, his tears, my shaky voice and the pain.

Dean's car arrived. Type went down and I just noticed; He looks so beautiful now.

"Speak" Type said as soon as he stopped in front of me. "You wanted to talk right?"

"I- uhm.. how long have you been here?" I nervously asked. Seeing him in the flesh makes my mind blank; I ran out of words and it's so nerve wracking talking to him. He seems a different person now; he looks stronger.

"Few weeks ago" He answered, his words are limited. He is so cold to me and I understand him.

"How are you? Uhm.. I- I'm getting married already" I said to him but I bet he already knew.

"I know. Anything else?"

"Are you married too?" I gathered my courage to ask him and he smirks with the question.

"What do you think?" He went silent for a moment before he speak again, "I am not."

"Whose kids are-"

"Mine! You heard them call me 'mommy' right?" He answered. Is this really Type who is in front of me? He feels different now, he really changed. The Type I know back then is gone.

"A-are they mine too?" I saw him flinched on the question. He turned his gaze to the river and smiled.

"Yes... You can have your right on them on one condition, you have to marry Ice" He said and I ran out of words again. My kids, I got kids.

"Where are they? Where are my kids? I wanna see my kids" I said, he turned his head and smile to me.

"Promise me that you'll marry Ice and you can see them. You can be with them anytime you want" He said and really looks serious. I am overjoyed with the fact the I have kids but my heart aches with the fact that Type indirectly saying he doesn't want me back.

"You really want me to get married?" I asked him. I want to cry, he really do. His facial expression didn't even change one bit.

"Yes. Give her the love more than what you've given me"

"If you say so, then I will" He just nods and turned his back on me. He went back inside Dean's car and the kids went out with my brother with them. Type didn't even bother to bring the kids to me. It doesn't matter now; I'll just focus on my kids, our kids.

~~~~~~~~
I thought I published this part last Saturday but I forgot, so here ya go.

Enjoy!

Lovelots ❤️💙