Part 6: Sing With Me

Type's POV.

The time of the festival came and I am so busy. I handled our department while Tine got easy life. Pharm is busy at his own college while I drag Fight and Leo with me to help.

I managed to get through the last day of the festival which is the most hectic day since the engineering department is holding a mini festival.

"Type, brief the artist. They will be here in a few, here's the list and their line up. I have emailed that to them but we need a run through alright?" Kongpob said, he is the main person behind everything. He hands me the list and yes, of course the person I want to see and don't want to see will perform. I'll just watch him from the shadows and ask a junior to brief him.

"I will, phi."

"Make sure you do it, Type. We have to make sure this is a perfect event" He said. I just closed my eyes then slowly nods. I don't have a choice now.

The artists arrived one by one and I had them lead by my team into the back stage where they can rest and fix things while waiting.

There are 4 artists to perform while there will be few bands from different colleges in the campus that will showcase their talents and some students who will sing. One of those students is Tine to hype things up.

"P'Type, the artists are there already. We will leave the briefing to you. Support foods are there also" Said one of the juniors in my team.

I took a deep breath, fix my glasses and walk to them. I am not wearing my uniform. I am just wearing some blue shirt, I'm wearing my retainers too and paired with some black pants and black sneakers.

Some of the students that is on queue to perform are present too, including my of course famous twin.

(imagine he is wearing thick eyeglasses)

I entered the place and my eyes suddenly scanned the place and found it's way automatically to where it belongs - I mean to someone, Tharn Suppasit. He sitting there like a god that he is and with his unfriendly face. Sarawat sits beside him who seems yo be talking to him but all response I can see from him is just a nod. His rumored girlfriend is there too clinging to him like a leech and Tharn didn't seem to mind one bit. My heart clenched but who am I, right? I'm just another fan. Her clothes is too revealing, I guess she wants to impress Tharn. He didn't seemed to notice me which I understand because why would he?

I gathered my courage and walk to the center so I can easily gain their attention.

"Hello everyone, my name is Type." The artists and some seniors and juniors from different colleges who will participate in the event turned their attention to me, including Tharn and Sarawat. "I appreciate you all being here today, thank you for taking your time. Please have some food as you wait and I will just go through a short brief with everyone before we start" They just nodded, I see my twin is giving me a teasing smile while Win and Team are eye teasing me with Tharn. Speaking of Tharn, he turned his gaze to me but he retracted it as soon as it lands. Did he even remember me? It just a week that passed.