Part 17: doubts and worries

As soon as Type entered the passengers seat. Tharn helped him to buckle the seatbelt on and proceed to the driver's seat and speed to his event. He still got to practice, he just left when he read the message left to him by Joong and Fight. He is just thankful he gave his phone number to Type's friends.

Tharn is disappointed at Type that he didn't mentioned about that Korn but more than that, he is disappointed with himself. If he just heard his phone ringing then his boyfriend shouldn't be assaulted.

"P'T-Tharn? Are you a-angry?" Type asked, He is still shaking. He is still nervous and he is also worried that Tharn might have misunderstood since the time they're in the car, Tharn never utter a word all there is a deadly silence along with the sound of vehicle outside.

Tharn sighs, "I am not Type, I'm just disappointed. If you just told me earlier then we could've prevent it. He almost assaulted you, fvck! He even kissed you! I should have punched him more!" Tharn gritted his teeth, his is angry remembering what he saw.

"I'm sorry and thank you for saving me Tharn" Type said, he is looking at the window to see the passing sceneries before his eyes. His eyes are glistening with tears.

Tharn released a deep sigh, he doesn't want to be angry at Type but he can't hep it. "Please promise me Type that if you encounter something like this again, make sure to let me know." Tharn reached out Type's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"You're busy phi, I don't want to bother you and I thought I can handle it, Korn's a good guy. He always take care of me, I didn't know he will resort to this" Type said, his head is lowered down, his tears starts falling again.

"Now you know what type of guy he is. I don't want you to be associated with him anymore. I don't want you to talk to him. Promise me" Tharn said, he want to avoid possible issue like that in the future. He don't want for Type to have that kind of nightmare.

"I promise" Type said. Tharn wiped his boyfriend's tears. They arrived at the venue already.

"Sshhh... don't cry now. I'm sorry, I didn't arrive faster." Tharn removed his seat belt and hugged Type. He is lucky that the windows in his car are tinted otherwise they could be seen by his fans.

"I'm worried phi, what if your fans makes an issue out of this? They saw you earlier" Type said. Aside from his worries if Tharn is angry, he is also worried by the news. What if Tharn gets a backlash of having a boyfriend instead of girlfriend and if they give some alibis, what would it be?

"Don't worry, I'll have papa to take care of it" Tharn said. He actually don't know if his father will cover his ass this time because the rumours might be true and his parents will demand an explanation, he will be interrogated. He doesn't want to include Type, his dada is so terror, so strict.

Tharn fixed himself and readied to get off the car. He looked at Type who is just looking at his every action, "I'm sorry honey, I can't introduce you to them. I promise, soon. Okay?" Tharn said, Type just nodded.

Tharn kissed Type's forehead before they get off the car.

"Tharn! Thank god you're back!" The event manager called out to Tharn as soon as he sees him. Type walks on the other side of the place, Tharn let him wear a 'Staff' tag so the people present won't question his existence there.

Type is just watching Tharn practicing his songs. Tharn's eyes would sometimes land on Type and he unconsciously smiles at him.

Type's eyes are glued to Tharn. If you look at him properly, his eyes are emitting the hearts, he is inlove. Those sweet and proud stares towards his boyfriend, it's just sad that he can't claim him as his.