Part 22: They meet

Type didn't get over the fact Tharn and Ice are getting married. It feels different if its being slapped on your face. It just doesn't sound right, he feels all the pain. He got no right but who is he kidding? He is just human, he can feel pain too. Tharn also got the right to find someone else other than him and it is not his fault too.

Type have to be stronger, have to set his feelings aside, it is not just him now. He got the two cute little dorks who follows him wherever he go.

Dean is always at Type's house. Type moved back to their old place where him and Tine live when they were still studying at the university. Tine and Type graduated after 2 years abroad unlike their friends who still got one year left.

"My cute little babieeeeesssss" Dean entered Type's place with all kinds of toys and foods. Of course, Pharm is with him. The two is going strong being boyfriends for 2 years too.

The kids calls Dean their favorite uncle after just two weeks of bonding with him.

"Uncle... do you think daddy hates us?" Alex asked Dean. Type is in the kitchen preparing the food for them and for the kids.

Dean's heart aches hearing the question from his nephew. He couldn't say that if only just knew they exists, he would be happy.

"Alex ga... don't ask question about daddy fwom uncle! Hewe... I give you this" Nat calls Alex's name and adds ga next to it. It sounds too cute hearing Nat calls his twin brother 'Alex ga'. Nat give his teddy bear to Alex and the latter accepted it turning his back on Dean, no longer waiting for the answer.

Nat stands up and goes to Dean. She motioned him to lower his head to her so that she can whisper to him. "Uncle... uncle... can we meet daddy? Pwease? Can we make it a secwet from mommy? We will just look at him, no talk. Pwomise!" Nat showed his pinky finger to Dean.

"...You know, mommy will get angry, right? We have to ask mommy's permission" Dean said, "how about we ask mommy to bring you two to dada and papa?"

Tharn and Dean's parents knew the existence of the twins and it takes a lot of begging from Type for them to shut their mouth. Usually, Gulf won't allow it but seeing how Type begs and cries - he finally agreed. Type promised them that he will let Tharn know the existence of the twin once Tharn is married to Ice.

"...but... okay" Nat finally gives up. Dean also don't want to risk bringing the two to Tharn because he knows well his twin and he will really ask questions.

Nat and Alex runs to Type who is in the kitchen.

"Mommy... Uncle said we'll go to dada and papa... can we?" Nat asked, tugging Type's pajama.

"Of course but after you guys eat, okay?" Type said nodding to his kids while the two jumps happily.

Type and Dean brought the kids back home to where Mew and Gulf are. They are always waiting for their grandchildren who they spoil too much to Type's taste.

"My kiddos!" Gulf greeted the kids and carry them in each hand. He went to Mew and hands Nat to him who kissed his cheeks.

"Papa brought new toys for you two!" Mew said to the two. Type mentally faced palmed. He didn't know how he'll make the toys fit into their little place.

"Pa, Da, stop spoiling the kids. I got no more space for their toys and things" Type said. Gulf and Mew won't let him to call them uncle. Even though he won't be Tharn's wife, he will be part of the family and no one can change that.

"Hun, Papa and I bought a new house for you three! Its in this village too and just almost opposite to Bright's house but don't worry! Tharn nor Sarawat doesn't always stays home nor goes out when they are, so no need to be afraid of being seen by them. Also, I don't take no for an answer" Gulf happily said and Type didn't know if he will be laugh or cry. Tharn's parents are so precious that even if they knew the whole story, they didn't judge him, they were never angry at him.

"Da... that's too much!" Type said, teary eyed.

"There's never too much, son. You suffered and endured raising this two alone. No one was there from our family to fully support you." Gulf as he hugged Type who is already crying.

"I'm sorry for leaving your son and for still accepting us, da" Type said still sniffing.

"I know you have your reasons." Gulf patted Type's head before he let him go since the kids also cried with him like it something contagious.

"Da, don't make Type cry too much" Dean jokingly said, half smiling and winking at Type.

They all spent all the afternoon until early evenings at Dean's family house. Mew and Gulf enjoyed playing and talking with the twins. They also discussed with Type when will they move to their new house so the elder can extend their help but they want it as soon as possible.

"Type.. come, I'll show you something" Dean calls Type to follow him upstairs and they stopped in front of a room that got 'Do not enter' sign.

"Why is it? What's in here?" Type asked when Dean motioned him to open the door. Dean didn't utter another word and just keeps on waiting for Type to open the door which he did.

The room is simple. There's just a bed, a chair and table with few decorations. What is eye catching is the shelf that Tharn got in his previous condo is there. Before, it was filled with special gifts from fans but now it is just filled of special gifts that Type sent to Tharn since before. He stored them and cherished them.

Type's tears slowly running down on his face as his hand traces the glass shelf.

"He really keep them safe here. Whenever he is stressed or sad, he always stay here. This is his always source of energy place and I believe everything in that shelf is important to him that can calm him down" Dean said not looking at Type. "He was always waiting for you Type."

"No, he didn't." Type said, "He got Ice six months after we separate and that is normal. It's fine, it should be" He wiped his tears. "Thank you for showing me this but I guess the story of me and Tharn is over, it was in the past. Let's just learn to accept that he love someone else now"

"..but-"

"Enough of this conversation. We're going home since its late already. Can you bring us home?" Type cut Dean off and changed the topic. He walks out of the room.

"Alright. I'll go get my shirt  changed while you prepare the kids" Dean said following Type but stopping in front of his room.

"Kids... say bye bye to Da and Pa-" Types words got cut off when his children speaks.

"Mommy! Daddy is here" Alex exclaimed while Tharn is just staring at Type like he sees a ghost.

Type panicked. He immediately grabbed his kids and ask permission from the elders that he will leave. Luckily Dean saw what happened and followed Type.

Tharn is just looking at them. He is shocked, too shocked to process everything. He turned his head to his parents and asked, "Da, Pa, tell me the truth, that was Type, right? Alex just called him 'mommy' right?"

"Yes. I know you have more questions but Let's let Type to answer them. Just give him time" Gulf aaid and there's nothing Tharn can do but to nod. His mind still wanders and still in daze, still tryna process everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~

// Enjoy this update because the next part ain't gonna be fun 😁😂

Take care everyone ❤️💙