Part 4: Three Hours Date

// I forgot to say but I didn't add Tharn/Dean and Sarawat's parents in the character introduction because I know that you know them already (from: My Celebrity Boyfriend). Also, Type and Tine's will just show in the future 😂
~~~~~

Tharn's POV.

After ending the live, I am now excited to meet that user TyForTharn and blame it to my curiosity, I looked that user up and his timeline is just full of me and nothing about their self which makes me more curious.

A sudden hit of realization wake me up. I grabbed my phone and call Sarawat. After few rings, the fvcker answered the phone"

"Yo, Tharn?"

"Don't you 'Yo' me, why didn't you tell me he goes to the same University?" I questioned him. I am not that desperate but I am kinda searching for that person. He captured me with his eyes and lips, he is the epitome of beauty. I get the feeling that I met him already prior to that though.

"Hahaha. I'm sorry na P'Tharn, that's the only information I have" He got the audacity to laugh at me. He is gonna have his time one day.

"You should've told me first" I said, rolling my eyes. He can't see it anyway.

"Ooyyy! I didn't know that the famous Tharn Suppasit is a stalker? What are you going to do? Show up at the Uni often? You'll cause commotion!" He is right though. I have to go to the university using my disguise or have my guards with me otherwise, it will create commotion inside the campus and I'll get scolded by the president again.

"Shut up! I didn't say that I will stalk him. I don't even know where to find him" I said, well not true. I have ways to find him but I will not go to that extent - not yet.

"Right, P'Tharn..." Sarawat teasingly said while laughing. His laugh is irritating. "By the way, enjoy your three hour date"

"Fvcker! I have to go now. See ya" I hung up the phone without waiting for him. I don't want another teasing from him. He really got his behaviour from his father, you just want to slug them both.

I lie on the bed and as soon as I close my eyes the beautiful face of my angel shows. I can't get him off my head. When are we going to meet again? I wonder.

I feast my eyes in the beauty inside my memory and imagination that makes me hard. Oh, fvck.

"Hun?" Double Fvck! Dada's here and I'm hard imagining the person I just met once. I took few deep breaths to calm myself down there before I drag my body to stand up and open the door.

"Yes da?"

"Can we talk?" He said as he pushed me inside my room. 

"When are you going to settle down?" He asked after sitting on the couch, his face is serious and no ounce of playfulness.

"Daaaa! We just talked about this! I'm not just your child here! You also have Dean!" I whined. I'm Shocked, wasn't it just yesterday that they don't want me to marry yet? He looked at me then cracked a loud laugh. Why am I in this family again? Right, I don't have a choice.

"I'm just kidding. I'm just going to ask if you'll be home next next week? It's almost papa's birthday" Can I curse the person who give birth to me? Of course I can't. I don't have the guts.

"Daaaaaa... You're always toying with me!" I whined again while pouting, he just giggled. "I already have a three day free from my schedule. Are we leaving out of the country, again?" I raised a brow for the word 'again'.

"Yup! The usual. I just want to remind you about it. You're always busy, you don't have time for your parents na" Dada cutely said.

"I have it covered da, no worries. You should go now or your husband will search for you again. You have work, remember?" I said, yup papa searches for him if dada is out of his sight for more than an hour. Talk about possessive.