Part 8: Dinner 2

// I need holy water for myself but maybe you don't need it, it's not that intense though (cause i'm not good at writing intense part)😂

🔞🔞⚠️
~~~~~
Type's POV.

Tharn cooked the food for us while he allows me to check his place out. It's a nice place, the design are minimal but they're all expensive.

I saw his picture with his family and then friends. I walk over and I saw a board with pinned letters on it hundreds of letters and guess what? I can see mine too. And guess what again, all of my letters were arranged all together. Does Tharn knew those were from me? I guess not or maybe yes.

His place got four rooms which he said one is his bedroom which I want to see but it's invasion of privacy, the next is the guest room, he said when his brother or friends stay over. The next is his study room slash practice room and the last one is storage room, which he said where he put all the fan gifts in and I badly want to see it. I have sent few gifts to him and I wanna check it out if he has it there.

"P'Tharn, can I enter the storage room? I'm not going to take anything, I'll just check it out" I said and I can hear him laugh in the kitchen.

"I told you that you can check out the place, feel free to enter the room. Just be careful, you might see something you shouldn't" He said teasing me. I am of course not gonna let this opportunity pass, I slowly opened the door and I got overwhelmed with the amount of gifts he has there. I feel so poor.

I looked around and recognise some of them since his fans posts them on twitter. I unfortunately cannot find mine. What caught my eye is the display on the cabinet. It's another set of gifts and I can see mine there. It's neatly being displayed, well there are others too but that just the thought of he separate my gift from the majority is enough for me.

I can't stop myself from blushing, I think I might combust any minute so I returned to the living room.

"You done?" He asked me.

"Uhm" I just hummed and then nod. I don't know what to do now.

I don't know what to do now. He is still cooking and we're in his place and he so neat. Also, the place like him, I mean obviously since he lives here but yeah his scent is everywhere. I want to live here too.

I picked up my phone and secretly captured Tharn while cooking and send it to our group chat.

Me: Guess, where I am?
Tine: Where are you my twin?
Fight: Is that... Tharn?
Pharm: It is!
Tine: My dear brother, I want you home and still a virgin, okay? I don't want to be an uncle yet.
Techno: Ask him to marry you.
Techno: Taste him.
Win: Go for sex.
Team: WIN!
Me: It's just an apology dinner, nothing more so shut it.
Them: Right. x6

I closed the chat box and turned the internet off. I sighed, my friends are all crazy. I looked to the kitchen and he is not there. I got startled when Tharn spoke, I see him standing behind the sofa.

"Let's eat?" He said smiling at me. I hope you can continue smiling at me always and forever. I can only hope. As a mere fan, I already achieved most things normal fan couldn't.

"sure phi" I shyly said, I still couldn't get enough of Tharn's presence. It's too dominating and strong that makes you want to submit.

"Just call me 'Tharn'" He said walking to the dining first. I just nodded though he can't see me. I just smiled all throughout. How does it feel to be love by the one and only Tharn Suppasit? I want to know.