Part 13: Boyfriends

// Did I made you guys wait for too long? I'm sorry, I'm kinda busy and It seems I can't put into words the ideas swarming inside my head.

No worries, I won't abandon the story or any of my on-going's. I might be just tired and exhausted 😁

~~~~~~~~

Sarawat keeps on laughing at Type who is just confused why. Type's just staring at Sarawat with a brow raised, if it's another person who does that he might've scolded him already but its Tharn's best friend.

"Uh, What's funny?" Type asked when he is out of his trance. Why did Sarawat laughed though? It's impossible that he got dirt on his face because he just checked the mirror and he is normal as usual. Type fixed his glasses and continue staring at Sarawat.

"Your face...hahahahaha" Sarawat keeps laughing and now it pisses off Type. He walk to get closer to his idol's best friend.

"Is there a dirt on my face that made you laugh so hard?" Type asked, he raised a brow again.

"No~ It's just... uhm, nothing..." Sarawat said, trying to suppress his laughter. "Anyway, here, this is for you" He hands Type a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Type just looked at Sarawat's eyes and when the latter nods, he take the flowers.

"Uh? Thank you?" Type got his brows scrunched, he didn't know why Sarawat gave him flowers. He want to date him?

"Sit down..." Sarawat move the chair to assist Type to sit. Type just looked at him but still follow what he is asked. "Can you stay here? I'll just get the food" Sarawat said before he disappeared to somewhere.

Type put the bouquet on the table and he just noticed that the bouquet prepared for the so-called guest is not there anymore. Type looked around when the lights suddenly went off, those only lights from led's were switched off. The place is pitched dark and the only light is a faint one coming from the street lights which is not enough.

From the stairs, someone suddenly started singing. It's the voice and the melody that Type can guess easily who that person is. The warm voice that heats his heart up.

As the man walk down while singing, the candles light up forming a path to the table where Type is sitting.

Why I didn't notice that? Type thought.

The one who's slowly walking while singing a song and with a smiling eyes is the one who is holding the missing flowers.

(Prove you wrong - He is we)

Give me your heart,
I don't want a piece or a part,
I want it all.
I want you to fall,
Just a little bit.
Take that leap of faith,
If you want to,
Don't let that broken heart haunt you.

The man's eyes are speaking his true feelings. Through the song, he conveys what he wants to tell to the other person. The eyes is the mirror of our feelings and whatever our eyes says, it mirrors what it want to tell.

Can you let me try?

The singer stops in front of Type, he kneel one foot and hands the flower he is holding and Type mindlessly accepts it. He didn't say anything, he just stared at the man who is singing him a song.

"Hi Type, I'm sorry if I'm being impatient and didn't wait for you as promised." The man said but Type is still just silent. "I really want to wait for you but I can no longer take it, so can you please be my boyfriend?"

Type is still just staring at the man in front of him, he couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe that Tharn Suppasit is really serious with him but who knows? cheaters exerts effort nowadays.

"P'Tharn..." Type calls the idol's name. He really can't believe it, he thought its really Sarawat and he is disappointed, somehow.

"Please Type? be my boyfriend?" Tharn once again propose.

"I-..."

"na? Type?" Tharn pleads. He really want Type to be his boyfriend, Type is the only one he wants and he won't let anything else to happen.

Type followed Tharn's stance, he kneeled one foot - opposite of Tharn's and gave the artist his brightest smile.

"You don't have to beg so much, P'Tharn. Of course, it's an honor for me to be your boyfriend and I'm glad to be yours" Type said before he pull his new lover closer and clash their lips. "Also, I've been in love with you for so long"

"I love you, Type" Tharn said after they parted from the kiss, he then hugs Type as tight as he could. Countless of teasing and clapping can be heard at the background, their friends are all present. Tharn's doing, of course. He really had a hard time to convince Type's friends and Type's brother - Tine. He is hard headed that he had to push Sarawat further.

"Our Type is taken already" Fight said, wiping his nonexistent tears making his other friends laugh.

Type helped Tharn to stand up and then face his friends who are bickering, he didn't know when did they enter the place but they're so chaotic.

"Then be taken too" Tutor commented on Fight and made them all silent including the newly lovers.

"Be taken with me?" Fight grins making them laugh at him, they didn't know he is serious.

"Babe, I want a date like this too" Team showed his boyfriend his puppy eyes while Win just smiled at him, messing his hair.

"I fell so single right now" Dean commented facing Pharm but the latter didn't understand the elder's gesture.

"Right" The rest of the boys said in chorus and laughed at the same time.

"That's enough guys, let's leave the newlywed- I mean couple to have their date" Tine said, smirking at his twin who seems to be throwing glares at him.

"Why don't we have a double date here?" Sarawat shows up behind Tine making the latter shivers.

"Stop bugging me and quit being stupid" Tine rolled his eyes, he reached out to Leo before he drag his friends out of the cafe and just leave the two in to have their moment.

Type just shake his head with how chaotic their friends are while Tharn's grinning like crazy. If a normal person sees the setup earlier they would scream, all the handsome boys are all gathered in a single place.

"I would applaud you for swinging them to do this" Type said, facing his boyfriend.

"Yeah, I really had a hard time. I thought we can't convince your brother but we did the last minute hehe" Tharn said, he pull Type closer and meet his number one fan who is his now boyfriend's lips and kiss him.

"Aahh! I'm so lucky!" Type said and it made Tharn laugh. Tharn's looking at him with hearts in his eyes, he is in love.

"No Type, Its me who is lucky to have you" Tharn peeked Type's lips one more time before he assists the younger to sit again.

What a long road ahead of them. A new start and a new relationship.

Tharn sits opposite of Type "I love you, Type. Words aren't enough so I hope you're prepared to receive my love from now on" Tharn said while caressing Type's hand. He is in love, indeed.
~~~~

// I just wanna say this just incase someone noticed but I'm a sucker for serenades, so if you have read my other stories aside from this one, you'll see that they have same pattern or they have a segment or part that got songs or serenade (type). I don't know but I just like it. Like, I really really like it 😃😂

Dunno when the next update will be but I hope its soon 😂 Thank you for always waiting 💙❤️

Lovelots 💙❤️