Part 15: Apology

It was beyond 11 PM when Tharn finished all his schedule. He asked his manager to drop him off at Type's place.

"Yo P'Tharn! Are you tired? haha come in, come in" Tine opened the door for him. He looked around and he can't find his boyfriend.

"Is he sleeping already?" Tharn asked. Even if Type is angry at him, he still don't want to bother him while he is sleeping.

"I'm not sure if he is sleeping already but if I have to guess then he isn't. He is too angry with you, you know?" Tine said. He walked to Type's room and knocked.

"Type? Yohoo.. are you still awake?" Tine knocked on his brother's door. If Tharn knock instead, for sure Type won't answer him or open the door. Tharn is just behind Tine while waiting for Type.

A foot steps can be heard then it stopped, Type undo the lock and turn the knob to open the door. He look like a mess and he is frowning, his hair is messy and cheeks were puffy.

"What is it- Why are you here?" Type sight immediately falls to his boyfriend behind his very own brother whom he warned not to let the man in.

"Oopps! I'm going to stay with Pharm today, he needs my help of something" Tine slyly said slipping away from the raging eyes of his brother. He tapped Tharn's shoulder, "I wish you luck bro, may he spare you" Tine disappears, leaving the two alone.

"I asked you, why are you here?" Type said, raising a brow with sharp eyes that can cut you into pieces.

"Type... Its just a misunderstanding" Tharn started. He knows he is somewhat in the wrong but he believes that its for work and Type should know that.

"I don't see a misunderstanding in what I saw, Tharn" Type stubbornly said, he walked inside his room and sit on the bed. Tharn followed him, grab the chair and sit in front of Type.

"You know its just work, right?" Tharn calmly asked. He is the mature one in the relationship and should know better, he should know how to handle Types temper and his stubbornness.

"I know." Type answered, looking directly at Tharn's eyes no hint of backing down from the argument.

"Then you also know that we have script, right?"

"I know" Type roll his eyes.

"Then I'm not telling you not to get jealous but please understand my work" Tharn said in a calmest way as possible. He keeps on repeating to himself that he shouldn't snap at Type, it will just make the issue worst.

"So if the script says that you have to have sex with your co-actor in front of me, you'll do it because it's your work?" Type said with a hint of anger in his voice, his tone is different too.

Tharn took a deep breath, "It's not like that -"

"Why? that's work too" Type cut Tharn off.

"You know that's diff - "

"There's no difference in it" Type cut Tharn off again and Tharn's patience is burning thin.

"Type... You should -"

"I should what? I should just understand and should be okay that you making out with someone in front of me? I would understand if its for a shooting but to just please your fans? I'm not okay with that Tharn and won't be okay with it. You should know your limitation" Type rants, somehow Tharn understand him but that's the nature of his work.

"Again, it's just work and-" Tharn heave a sigh, how can he make his boyfriend understand that sometimes work can be demanding and sometimes he doesn't have a choice.

"So, it's okay if I kiss someone else too as long as its for work? Is that what you're implying?" Type's annoyed tone is back again and Tharn can't fully explain himself since Type keeps cutting him off.

"It's not-"

"It's not like that? Only you is allo-"

"For goodness sake, Type! Let me finish and quit interrupting me!" Tharn raised his voice, he finally snapped, he reached end of his thread for his patience in which he doesn't have one to begin with. "You keep cutting me off! It's just work and you should know the ends of it. You know that's how the industry works! I'm not saying that you shouldn't feel things but you should understand where I'm coming from, there are things that is uncontrollable..."

Type's no longer listening what Tharn is saying the moment he raised his voice. He also knows himself that he might have gone overboard but raising Tharn's voice is something he doesn't want. Slowly, Types tears began to flow and no matter how he wanted to prevent them from falling he cannot control them.

Tharn's anger subsided when he see Type shed a tear.

"Type, honey, hey... I'm sorry" Tharn's voice suddenly went soft, he went to hug Type but was pushed instead.

"You're raising your voice on me... I- you're so cruel to me" Type removes his glasses and keeps wiping his tears that got no intention of stopping.

"honey... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to"

"You're so cruel to me... You don't want me to get angry even if your work is going overboard, you want me to be okay with everything you do. What am I to you? your slave? your toy? if that's so, then you shouldn't have pursued me. I was just fine liking you from afar" Type continues to cry, his nose is running too. Tharn was taken aback with what Type just said, he didn't know that Type feel neglected and feelings weren't acknowledged.

"I'm sorry, hon. I won't let it happen again, okay? next time, i'll review the scripts and the contents before I take the job. I'm sorry if you think I don't value your feelings because I do. Don't cry na" Tharn move and sit beside Type. He wiped his boyfriend's tears and cooed him, whispering his apologies and promises into the younger's ears.

Type lids feels heavy due to too much crying and eventually fell asleep inside Tharn's embrace.

~~~~~~
// Hello! 😁