Part 7: Dinner With Me

Tharn's POV.

I don't know what's running in his head but he is keeping me at bay. He doesn't want to talk about what happened at the Playmore event. I badly want to know why did he cry or why did he run away. I low key want to know too - who is the handsome guy who picked him up that time.

He even dismissed me when I tried to reach out to him. I got no choice. I called out to him to sing with me on the stage and I can see his nervousness. He is so nervous and pale but he is still cute.

I'm supposed to play a different song but I changed it the last minute, I'm just lucky that Sarawat's band mates knows the song and we have tried singing it before.

I hold his hand the entire time we were singing and the students are all crazily screaming and jamming to the music. We have such a good chemistry, don't you think? Me and him is a match made by heaven. I hope he just knows what message I was trying to deliver through this song.

He really got this angelic voice that I don't want the others to hear him sing, I want him to sing only for me but I guess singing with me is fine too and not like I got a choice now. He is also cute with his retainers. I want to see him in uniform too, it's not a kink, I just want to see him.

He really looks ethereal for me. He is even sexy just talking. Ugh, I'm so whipped.

I saw and I immediately hate that Korn guy who approached him. He looks at my Type with full of adoration, he likes MY TYPE.

"Tharn, I want to go home" Ice said, she still clings at me. I almost forgot about her.

All I have in mind is Type. I don't know where Type went after the performance on the stage. He just suddenly disappeared.

"Then go home" I said not looking at her. I don't care if she wears revealing clothes or her breast is touching my arm which she purposely did.

"Drive me home?" She pressed her breast more closer to my arm and I am not liking it one bit. What does she think am I? Her driver?

"You have a driver, Ice. Leave me alone please, my lover will misunderstood" I said pulling my arm from her hug. This is the first time I scolded her since I just usually let her do whatever she wants. And well by lover I mean, Type, soon to be. I hope.

"L-lover? You have a girlfriend? b-but how about-"

"There's nothing between us, Ice. I made that clear to you since the beginning" I said, I already talked to her about it. She just asked me not address the rumors and let the people think whatever they want avout us but since I want to pursue Type, so things change now. Not that I already have him now within my reach, I don't want him to be taken away by someone else, I don't want to lose this opportunity.

She cried, I hate seeing someone cry but it's for the best. She suddenly run away, what is she in? In a movie? A drama? If she is expecting that I'll follow her then I'm sorry because I won't. I still need to find the love of my life.

I closed my eyes as I take a deep breath and when I retreat to go and find him, he is already standing near me. Did he hear us?

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked, his head is hung down.

"I'm sorry P'Tharn. I've heard everything" He sincerely apologized. He is now wearing the glasses that I returned to him.

"It's okay. I was about to search for you anyway" I said, he snapped his head up, his eyes went wide. He is so cute.

"W-why? You will just create all sorts of chaos inside the university if you walk here all alone" He said, it made me giggled. I just realised, he is an avid fan of me.

"I just want to talk to you about the last time and apologize if by any chance I have offended you, I'm sorry Type" I said, lowering my head which I rarely do.

"It's okay na P'Tharn..." Type said smiling at me.

"Hmmm.. If you really forgive me, then have dinner with me?" I asked, his eyes went wide. I just hope that he will accept because I may not be able to ask him again.

"D-dinner? Why phi?" He asked. Should I say that I want to spend time with him? I don't know how he will react if I do.

"Just treat it as an apology meal from me for making you cry last time and a thank you meal for singing with me earlier" I said, with my face still plastered with a smile. His eyes sparks and blush creep out to his cheeks and ears.

"Okay phi" I internally screamed. This should how life works. I won't mind having a partner now if it is Type.

I lead us to my car. I already asked Sarawat to leave first earlier, though I initially just planned to talk to him and apologize but when the opportunity arise then we should grab it, right?

After helping him settle on the passenger's seat, I run to the driver's side.

"Type, Is it okay if we go to my place instead for dinner? I just don't want to draw attention and to avoid dragging you to more drama" I sincerely said. It's really a pain if they made gossip about Type and what if he feels insecure and decides not to interact with me anymore? Then I'd blame myself.

I can see him hesisate for a bit but I guess his curiosity and being an avid fan of mine wins.

"Sure phi, wherever its comfortable" He said, his dimple shows when he smile or when he scrunch his nose.

I just nod and drive to my place which is not that far from the university.

We used the back door to avoid the crowd and sometimes there are other fans waiting for me in the lobby and I don't want them to see Type. I'm not ashamed of Type being beside me but I don't want more people to know him, to see his cuteness. I just want him for myself.

After I opened the door, I let him enter first. "Make yourself at home, Type" I said to him and he just nodded. He sit on the sofa, fidgeting.

"You can check out the place if you want to or watch tv, I'll cook for us" I said, his face beamed.

"Really? Ow, you will cook phi? I can cook too. Do you want me to help you instead?" He asked, he is treating me like one of his friends though he get shy from time to time.

"No, you're a SPECIAL guest of mine. Just stay there" I said, really highlighted the word special. Also, I want to impress him with my cooking skills.

"Then I'll take your offer and tour inside your place" He said, walking around checking everything out.

I'll just cook some stir fried pork and vegetables and chicken. I'll also let him taste the cake that I baked last night.

I sometimes look at him looking at those displays and the fan letters that is pinned to the board. He even entered the room where fan gifts are and when he is out, he is so red. What did make him blushed so hard though?

Type's POV.

It's 4AM when I wake up. Tharn is beside me, naked. We are both naked and his arm on my waist. A dinner turned into a fvcking party? Sh*t.

What have you done, Type?
What excuse do you have now?
Heat of the moment? Got carried away?

I'm sorry self. Forgive me, just take it that you've tasted the long, hard and massive cock of your beloved.

Shit, what am I even thinking?

I want to move but I cant, It really hurts down there. How many rounds we did? 5? 6? I lost count.

Stupid Type, stupid.

~~~
Hehe, I'll write what happened on the next part.

Tharn's so slow that the author have to act for him instead 🙈😂😂

Well, yeah. Haha

Lovelots ♥️💙