Part 21: Lover's campaign

Everyone is shocked at the appearance of their visitors. Team almost crushed Type when he suddenly run to hug his friend.

"Typeeeeeee.. Tineeeeeeee.. I missed you" Team screamed which almost damaged the ears of the people around them.

"Calm down, Team!" Type patted Team's back.

"I'm so glad you're back!" Team sobs, "You're gone for 2 and a half year! You're finally baaaaaacckkk" Team complained when he was pulled by his boyfriend.

"My babieeees!" Fight approached the twins and hug them too. The other ones also followed them and the last were Type and Tine's parents who doesn't really appeared to be shocked at the appearance of their sons.

After the super long reconciliation and introduction, they're finally holding Type and Tine's birthday. Dean and his friends didn't come since they have matters to do.

"Type? Are you really going?" Leo asked him with a worried look in his eyes. "Do you want us to go with you?"

They all stayed the night at Type's place.

"Yes, I'm going but no thank you. I'll go with just my kids because if any of you go with me, he'll get suspicious. Also, I have Kom with us" Type smiled to assure them.

"Do you really think that he will not recognize you?" Fight asked. Stopping Type by any means possible is their goal but the hard headed Type is, he won't be swayed. So many things have changed, including them.

"He won't. And so what if he will? It has been almost three years!" Type exclaimed while rolling his eyes. "Also, my kids deserve to see their father"

"As if you'll introduce them to him" Tine rolled his eyes, joining the conversation. He already know the plan of Type and he has been working on stopping his twin but to no avail, he fails to do so.

"Yeah... 'Mommy said that we shouldn't approach him to let him know he is our dad'" Pharm said, mimicking Type's kid. He really want to go with Type but the latter won't let him.

"That's enough guys, we're going." Type said, calling his kids to enter the car.

Type let Kom to drive for them. Kom is their cousin who resides abroad; the two stayed with him while they were out of the country.

They arrived at the venue. It's like an event where Tharn and Ice were the guest of honor. Type get the second row seats for them, so that it won't be too close with to the stage. He is also wearing a face mask so that Tharn won't really recognize him. He doesn't mind if Tharn does, he just don't want more issue.

The MC's already started the event. Tharn entered the place with Ice and as always the place is filled with excitement.

"So... I heard you two are getting married?" The MC asked after so many questions that was asked. Smiles are still plastered on Tharn and Ice's face.

"Yes, we will." Ice answered while Tharn is just silent. They shared insights how to stay together and how they get to the point of wanting to get married.

"Okay... so we should invite someone to have a song with our very Tharn Suppasit, chosen from the audience" The MC spoke again after the very nice message and words from Tharn and Ice. "Please Tharn, choose a number"

"Hmmm... 24" Tharn said wherein everyone checked their number. Luck on Type's side, he is number 24. He explained to the staff that he got two kids but Tharn said to bring them on stage and Type can't deny.

"Hello! Wow you got two cute kids here. How old are they?" Tharn asked. He tried to interact with Type.

"Almost two..."

"Wow! What are your names?" Tharn turned his attention to the two kids.

"Natasha but mommy calls me Nat" Nat answered, holding his brother's hand. They're still not good pronouncing words so they came out very cute and too slang.

"Alexander but my mommy calls me Alex" Alex answered. He throws a cute glare at Tharn who doesn't know he is talking to his own children.

Alex let go of Nat's hand and tug the leg of Tharn. "Can daddy sing a song for us?" Type almost panicked when Alex calls Tharn daddy. He almost grab his kids and run away but he luckily got saved by the MC.

"Oohhh.. the kids wants to call you daddy, Tharn" Type sighed in relief. He almost got busted in front of everyone, not that everyone knows his former relationship with Tharn.

Tharn kneels one foot, tryna match his height on the kids height. "You can call me daddy. Daddy will sing for you" The kids cheer together with the crowd. Type let Kom hold the kids first since he will perform with Tharn.

The MC let Type to select a song and sing it with Tharn.

"Aren't you hot or will have trouble singing with mask on?" Tharn asked Type. The latter just nods and smile even though the latter can't see him.

(All about us - He is We)

"I chose this song to sing for the future married couple" Type said. Everything he thought that he is are gone. He still love Nat and Alex's father but he is not a home wrecker. He will be satisfied with the two amazing angels Tharn left him.

His heart is bleeding as he sing the song with Tharn himself. Type wants to cry but who is he now? He left Tharn, he got no right to complain. He should be contented.

Luckily Type's really wearing his mask and his voice changes a bit. Tharn didn't noticed it was Type all along.

As soon as the song ends. Type went off stage to go to his kids and hug the two of them while he cries. His back is facing Tharn and his face is buried on his children's body.

They just let the event end and as soon as it finished, Type gathered his kids and went out of the venue so he won't bumped into Tharn. Tharn will surely use the other exit so Type removes his mask that is still wet from his tears.

Alex excitedly tells Type that their daddy lets them to call him daddy as if Type wasn't there.

"Type?" Dean calls him out. Dean is shocked seeing Type with kids and someone.

"Ow. P'Dean? How are you?" Type greeted the elder but the latter eyed Type's twins.

"I'm good. Are they yours?" Dean asked and Type nods. He let the two introduce themselves to Dean.

"They're Tharn's right?" Dean commented and Type immediately shuts Dean's mouth.

"Please.. don't let P'tharn know about them" Type begs. He knew that other than Tharn, some may have recognize the two as Tharn's children since they really look exactly like Tharn when he was little.

Dean agreed with the condition that Type will let him play with the kids which is also favorable to Type. Type also asked favor that don't let Tharn know that he too is back.

Type went straight to his room when they arrive home and cried harder. He let his twin to handle his kids for the mean time. Type thought he has moved on from Tharn but he didn't, he still loves the man like before but Tharn is getting married and Type is just the extra in the story.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Hahahaha.

Btw, thanks guys for following this story. I might drag this story a little bit longer, so yeah! Haha

Lovelots 💙❤️