Part 11: Always, I'll care

Type and Win in one frame and... is that Blue? hahahahaha 🙈😂

~~~~

Tharn's POV.

I never thought that I would be going after a man, like I'm not homophobic but I haven't liked any man so far until Type came into the picture. Type, speaking of Type, it has been a month and I am still waiting for him, I even gave him my personal number, line, etc., I can't believe he didn't even contact me.

"My baby's home but seems to be sad? Why?" Dada said he sit beside me and for unknown reason the whole gang is here.

"He is broken hearted" Dean said and laughed like crazy, I don't even know where'd he get that attitude, he might be Sarawat's twin, instead of mine.

"I'm not..." I said.

"...yet" Sarawat added then he laughed too. See? he got same attitude as Dean.

"Shut up! Why are you guys here?" I asked them, though my family welcomes them open arms they always choose to gather when I'm in distress.

"Well, P'Dean said that you're broken hearted and went home on your own so we need to know the gossip before somebody beat us to it" Nine said showing his grin. "by the way, you know Tine, right? the model, he was so angry with you last month. It seems about his brother, what did you do?" This is the first time I'm hearing this.

"Tine? He is Type's brother right?" Tutor asked, "Pharm seems to be busy with their friends too, I wonder if it's about it?" He eyed me, like I know something in which I don't.

"What do you mean?" I asked Tutor but he just shrugged, he really is lazy explaining things.

"Who is this Tine? Is it the one you like?" Dada Gulf said, then my friends laughed at me.

"Da, not Tine but Type his brother. Our P'Tharn here is in love with Type" Dean answered while mocking me. I glare at him him but he just sticks his tongue out.

"Oh? someone made our Tharn fall in love? introduce him to us" Dada said, he too is teasing me. I regret coming home but I feel so lonely in my condo.

"Well the thing is... Type might reject Tharn. Our baby lover boy is kinda stupid" Sarawat said and that pierce through my heart, I admit, i'm really at fault. Dada just laughed and then he left us already, he might be cooking again.

"Well it's the first time he fell in love" Dean said while grinning, I just glare at him.

"and you're better" I said to him and roll my eyes. "and why am I the topic here?"

"Well your life is the most interesting gossip source of all, so what's there not to talk?" Tutor said using a bored tone, I should change my friends.

"Don't worry P'Tharn, I'm on your side. I'll help you with P'Type, I can use my connections" Nine winks at me.

"Nine... What's your relationship with that Joong?" I asked him in return. I just remembered that Joong always brings him home.

"A friend hehehe" He shyly said, a friend huh? "By the way, don't you have work phi? You have event later right? What brand was it?"

"Oh yeah, later, it's just another promotional event" I said, I am just waiting for my manager then i'm leaving this place.

"Oh good luck! I hope Type will go to the event to see you. I got this reliable source that Type always goes to your events to see you but maybe not anymore?" Sarawat said, they things  that I don't and they don't even bother to let me know.

"and who's this reliable source of yours?" I asked him and he just smirks.

"A secret"

Third party's POV.
(event)

The event starts around 6PM and Type's already at the venue before six. No one can stop him to see Tharn. He misses the man but he doesn't want to talk to him yet, his heart is not yet ready.

The event there will be a lucky guest who will have to come up on stage with Tharn but it will be via draw and there's so many fans in the event, Type is so confident that he wont get chosen and he is so sure that Tharn won't even notice him.

Tharn made his appearance and the crowd went crazy. His overwhelming stage presence and handsome figure can easily lose your mind.

"Hello, today I will be singing this song for you" He then smiled in the crowd as if that he is talking to someone. Type feels like his heart being squeezed, he felt suffocated, a month long and Tharn got someone else already?

(Can't help falling in love -Boyce Avenue cover)

Type smiled at himself, the song is really as beautiful as the one who's singing it. All throughout the song, Type is just staring at Tharn like the song is dedicated to him. He is mesmerised by Tharn's beauty, it's really satisfying just to love him from afar, being close to him - name it, being in a relationship with Tharn is something Type cannot imagine himself. He loved to be Tharn's lover but just in his dreams only, it only exists in his imagination and will just stay there. Type doesn't want Tharn to treat him as his lover because being lover - what if it won't work?

It hurts to have someone you look up to become someone special to you and suddenly to strangers to the point that their presence hurt you, to the point that even hearing their name will bring pain to your heart, Type don't want that. He won't risk what he have because he is a coward, he is afraid of failure, he is afraid of things he can't control.

The event went on and it's time they draw a lucky fan to sing with Tharn on the stage.

"Nice seeing you being happy today, P'Tharn" Type whispered to himself. He stand up and want to walk away, he won't wait for the event to finish, he already dropped his gift for Tharn with his note.

"The lucky Fan will be from seat C - 17" The MC announced but Type's already walking away. He knows it was him but he won't claim it.

"I think he is walking to the wrong direction?" Tharn spoke and that made Type to stop on his tracks. He looked to the stage and it seems Tharn's looking at him. He just shake his head, it's impossible, Tharn won't know he is there unless... Type smiled at his thoughts, he isn't that important. Tharn might have a countless one night stands and one month is really enough to forget someone.

Type continue to work to the exit but he is approached by the staff, "you're from C-17 right? This way" She said smiling at Type and lead him to one of the doors that connects to the side stage where he can use to get to the stage.

"I think you got the wrong person" Type politely said, he just don't want to face Tharn.

"No, You're Type, right?" She asked and it made his eyes widened. How could she know her name? nonetheless Type nodded his head.

"Then it's you" She said before motioning him to walk to the stage. One of the staff handed him a mic.

"Hi Type, I was waiting for you" Tharn said without a mic so others can't hear him. His smile reached his eyes, he is genuinely happy. "You sing this song for me before, so let me sing it for you now" He said softly.

(I wouldn't mind - He is we)

They both sing the song and Tharn's eyes didn't even left Type's even just a second until the song ended and the crowd asks for more and the staff gave them an ok.

"Uhm, since P'Tharn serenades me, I want to sing a song for him too" Type shyly said, it isn't his first time singing anyway and some fans recognised him too.

(Always, I'll care - Jeremy Zucker)

Type holds Tharn's hand but his eyes never meet Tharn's.

"Take care phi" Type said, he gave a final shake on Tharn's hand before he left the stage and all the way to the exit. He left the venue. He is satisfied.

~~~~~

There's new spelling for 'stupid' and 'coward' it's 'T Y P E' HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ghad.

~ just my own thoughts but this part doesn't make any sense to me 😂 or somehow irrelevant hahaha. k. bye. laters 😂

lovelots 💙❤️