Part 20 - Time skips.

"The distance between us will get smaller eventually."

Tharn posted on his instagram with his picture that looking at the sea. As usual it got thousands of comments and likes but that single person whom he is waiting for is not liking his photo. Well, he already knew that Type won't notice him anymore since they've separated already.

"Tharn, hun? Are you going to stay for dinner?" His dada Gulf entered his room and asked him.

"I will, da." Tharn answered. His voice seems lifeless and was drained of happiness.

"What's the problem? My baby look sad" His dada sits beside and pat his leg.

"I don't know, da. I just... It's just I have fallen in love with someone but our love seems immature. It's not strong enough, they left me" Tharn said, his sound so sad.

Gulf patted his son's head. "You know? When we were still boyfriends, me and your papa always breaks up, like most of the time. There was a time when me and your dad Bright almost marry each other but luckily we didn't. If you're really meant for each other, destiny will make its way for you two but of course you have to work on it yourself. You have to be strong and have faith in the love you two shared."

Tharn shed a tear. Aside from the time with Type beside the lake, that break-up scene, Tharn didn't show any emotion and interest towards Type though his heart tells otherwise. When he knew that Type went out of the country, no one knows how much Tharn did to hold himself back to not follow Type. He wants to talk to the man and beg to take him back but aside from his pride, Tharn wants to honor Type's favor. He want to respect the younger's decision but it didn't came to his mind that Type would go as far as going abroad.

"Should I wait for him da?" Tharn looked up and look at Gulf, he sounds and looks so fragile.

"Its up to you, hun. Follow your heart, do the things that will make you happy. Me, your Papa and Dean will always gonna be here to support you" Gulf said, Tharn hugged him and cried on his dada's shoulder. Gulf caressed his son's back, he knew how painful it is and he understands. He experienced the same thing.

"Thanks da, I'm sorry that you have to see me like this" Tharn said, parting himself from the hug. Gulf just smiled at him.

"I'm always here to listen to you" Gulf pats his son's shoulder, "I'll be just downstairs to prepare the food, okay? I'll call you when its ready" and with that Gulf left already, leaving Tharn alone.

(Time skip!)

Six months but Type and Tine is still out of the country.

"Mom, dad, when are they going back?" Pharm asked, they visited Type and Tine's parents. Their friends usually gather at the twins family house once a month to visit the two elder.

"We don't know. They said, they will come back once everything is okay, do you know what's the matter with the two? They won't come home yet." Type's mom asked Pharm.

"We actually don't know, mom" Fight answered in behalf of Pharm. He looked at his friends slowly blinking, signaling them not to tell the two elder about issue with Tharn as it may propose bigger problem.

Type's dad sighs, "I don't know what's the problem of the two but they're okay. They update us from time to time"

"Its okay. We will hope for the best for the two" Leo said, slowly nodding.

On the other hand, Tharn is somehow okay with and cope with his emotions. He doesn't think of Type all the time anymore. The time really goes so fast and the saying that 'It's not about how long your relationship, it's about how deep your feelings towards the person' is really accurate. Six months in the making but Type is still what Tharn's heart wanted.

However, everyone knows that Ice is Tharn's girlfriend. Yes, in public the two are in a relationship. It was very much opposed by Dean and their friends but Tharn just let it happened. His management decides that it will be good for his image to be in a relationship with Ice.

Even though it's a relationship out of work and publicity, The two goes to date once a week. This is also due to Ice's perseverance.

"Bro, when are you going to break up with that Ice?" Dean asked for the nth time. They're at the bar.

"Yes phi, I don't like her. And, what if Type comes back?" Nine butted in. He sips his juice, even though he is of legal age, Tharn didn't allow him to drink a liquor.

"We're over months back, ypu guys still can't move on?" Tharn answered to shut them up.

"But... you still like Type, right?" Sarawat said, looking at his best friend. Sarawat shakes his head, he knows that Tharn is just faking it. "Aren't gonna wait for him?"

"Wait for him and what? What if he come back and he got a new lover already? I'll be left with nothing. I've moved on and if we're together in the end then let it be. Type decides to leave before, it's my time now to leave Type and our memories in the dark, to leave him behind." Tharn said, not looking at anyone. He is smiling.

"You're an Asshole with a capital A" Sarawat said.

"Don't lump me in with you. If you can't get over with Tine, then that's you, your choice but I'm different and I have my own decision to make, its my life." Tharn said with full of conviction.

"Okay enough of this topic" Tutor said, stopping the argument that he knows no one will back down. "Let's just drink and chill alright? Its our first gathering again after two months." He said before raising his beer.

"Alright" Sarawat raised his bottle too, followed by Tharn and the rest of the boys.

(Another time skip)

2 years passed in a blink of an eye. Type and Tine are still out of the country. They're gone for 2 and a half years.

"Mom! Dad! Pharm! I need help a bit" Joong yells from the kitchen. He is helping with cooking while the rest are helping with decorations and arrangements.

They're celebrating a party, the twins party. Yes, they still held party at Type and Tine's family house even if the two isn't around. They just video call with the two as they party and they're contented with just that.

Its around afternoon when they finished setting up also a perfect timing that the doorbell rings. They're expecting that Tharn's friends would come to the party in which they usually would aside from Tharn himself.

It was Pharm who opened the door. However, he were greeted by three adult guest and two kids. Far from his expectations, he got shocked for a bit before he could react and screamed loudly, making all the people inside to rush to him to see what happened.

They're all in tears at the sudden appearance of the guests but also confused with the unknown individual with them.

~~~~~~~~
// Once a week update maybe? I can do it, I guess?It really depends 😂

How was it? End or nah?

Lovelots 💙❤️