Part 9: Space

Tharn's POV.

I woke up late, it's almost 11AM and Type is still beside me. We are both sober and all, was it a heat of the moment? I am the elder one, I must be responsible for what happened. I must be the most logical one. Also, I seemed to have taken his virginity.

He is so cute sleeping beside me. He is still naked, I am too. I slowly get out of the bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower so that I can cook for our breakfast.

I just cooked some soup, eggs and just bread for breakfast.

"Type, wake up dear. Let's eat and you have to take this painkiller" I shook his shoulder a little. He groaned and flutter his eyes. He might have realised that he is with me, he pulled the duvet up again, so I pulled it down, his face is so bright red.

"Wake up. Let's eat breakfast" He just looked at the sheets like it's the most interesting thing in the world and he won't meet my eyes. "I'll help you to the rest room then we can eat after, what ya say?" I asked him and He just nodded.

I scooped him and carry him bridal style. His naked body is out open, not that I haven't seen it yet though because I believe, I have thoroughly explored it last night.

"Phi... You don't have to-" he protested but I silenced him with my lips. Yes, I kissed him again. It's once in a lifetime chance, I won't let it go easily. After I let go of his lips, he immediately cover it with his hands. He is so cute.

"Let me help you, I'm responsible for making you like this" I said to him, he just nodded still hiding his face not minding that I can still see his naked body with his half hard member. Morning wood, I guess?

"Call me when you're done" I said when I placed him on the tub that is filled with warm water. It should help to soothe his aching lower body.

In less than 20 minutes, he is already walking to the kitchen. He didn't even let me dry his body or help him dress. I don't have any other thoughts aside from just helping him at all. Nothing at all.

I jog to meet him halfway and placed my hand on his back as we walk together to the  dining table.

"Eat first" I said, pointing the food and he just obediently followed what I said. Isn't he even going to ask about what happened? "Let's talk after this, Type" He raised his head for a bit but he lowered it down as soon as his eyes meets mine. Is he shy?

We ate in silence and after that, I took care of the dishes while I just let him sit and rest. I don't want and won't let him go home yet. 

"Type, is someone going to worry if you're not home yet? Like your parents?" I asked him when I sit opposite to him. 

"M-my brother" He stuttered, I just looked at him and smiled.

"You don't have to be afraid of me, you know? I don't bite." He just nodded, "Let's talk about what happened last night"

"Can we forget about it?" He said right afraid I deliver the last word, "We both want it and it's consensual but can we just be civil about it and forget it? You mean the world to me and I love you so much that you can imagine but what we did was wrong. It shouldn't be like that" He said, his tears is brewing. I don't understand him though, he is the one who initiated it. I mean we both liked it but 

"You said 'You love me' but why is it wrong? Why did you say that what happened to us was wrong?" I asked him, I am really confused. If we like each other, then why is it wrong? Yeah, we might have sex too early or before we get into the relationship but it was never wrong to make love with the one you love, too early but never wrong.

"You have a girlfriend P'Tharn..." He paused, heave a sigh and swallowed a lump before he continues, "A-and I have one too..." He said, his eyes are still not meeting mine. He looks everywhere aside from me.

I thought he is single? Is he just lying? and what does he means that I have a girlfriend? 

"I don't have a girlfriend, Type" I said to him with a sad eyes. I don't know what's holding him back, does he really have a lover? Is it the one called Kao yesterday? 

"Don't lie to me, P'Tharn!" He then pull his phone and showed me an article that was just published an hour ago. I'm sure that the article didn't reached dada yet because if he does, It should have been turned down already. 

"Type, That's not true you know? Were almost together yesterday. You also heard us talk, right? Please believe me." I plead, I stoop low? no. I just don't want to lose this man in front of me. I don't want to make a mistake of letting him go, I can't afford it. 

"I-I... but p-phi you're not a gay to begin with" He said with a low voice, his tears starts falling too.  

"Just because I haven't dated boys before that means I am straight? Love is love, Type. Love breaks those norms, love doesn't have gender. We can't choose who we fall in love." I said to him, I want him to understand that under those impulsive action of us, I am willing to be with him and I am sincere with what I feel. 

He didn't respond, he just looked at me. 

"I like you too, Type. The first time I saw you, you already got my interest." I said to him with all my heart. 

"Phi..." He inhaled deeply, like he is in badly need of air.  "I need time to digest all this. I need my space" 

I closed my eyes. I don't have a choice, do I? "Okay." 

"Okay. I'll bring you home, Type" I sighed, I am so sad with this but I also understand him. "...I hope to hear from you soon, Type. I really hope so." 

~~~~
Just some short update

I've written this yesterday since it was holiday here 😂

Love lots ♥️