Chaebol Couples List

Chapter 25

“Sulli-yah!” Kai called from outside Sulli’s door after knocking two times. “Come down. Palli-wa! Dinner’s ready.”

“Oh. Arrasseo!”

“Yah! HURRY UP! I’m starving!” He yelled again after five seconds when he didn’t heard any movements from the girl’s room.

“AISH!” the girl responded before she opened the door, irritated. “I said I’m coming. Why are you so pushy?”

“I’m so hungry that I’m about to die!”

“Then why didn’t you eat first?!!”

“AH SHIRO!” Kai’s anger might have been disappeared by just seeing Sulli safe but there’s no way that he was going to let her off the hook that easily. He planned to annoy her all night, just a small revenge of what she had made him feel earlier.

The three spent their dinner quietly, focusing on their food. But Kai was not just focus on his meal but was also focus on thinking of ways on how he can annoy his fiancée. He was carefully considering about it that he unconsciously took glances of her many times, until his little brother can’t hold it anymore.

Ziyu slammed his spoon and fork to his plate so loud that his brother almost jumped off his chair and got Sulli startled. “I’ll just be in my room.” He stated and left the dining area without any explanation, leaving the two with dumbfounded expression plastered across their face.

“What the heck is that?” Kai blurted out after coming out from shock. He stood up roughly from his chair and was in the middle of storming out of the room when Sulli asked him.

“Where are you going?” She was a bit afraid of seeing Kai so angry like that.

“I’m going to find out what’s wrong with that rude kid.”

“Well, don’t scare him.” But the boy just ignored her and left the room. After a few seconds though, he came back.

“You! Don’t you dare sneak out of the house while I deal with Ziyu, okay?!” He ordered and left again.

Sulli almost cracked up with Kai’s expression while he was scolding her. If not just because of the situation, she might be guffawing right now.

An hour has passed but Sulli has still not seen any of the boys around the house. She had not seen Kai walk out of Ziyu’s room but she was not sure if he was still there. She wanted to know why Ziyu was acting like that as well and was worried that Kai might have scolded his little brother harshly.

 The thought kept clouding her mind that she felt she needed a breath of fresh air so she walked to her usual place by the pond and sat down on her favorite bench. There her thoughts flew somewhere else, or rather someone else, Krystal. The image of her acting so cute and childish because she was hungry brought a faint smile on her face.

“Don’t go grinning to yourself like that. You look like an idiot.” She saw Kai walking towards her, with his hands deep inside his pockets. “I knew I’ll find you here. Didn’t I tell you not to go out of the house?”

“When did I ever listen to you?”

A vein throbbed on the corner of his forehead. “Yeah. I forgot, you only listen to your dad.” He said as he sat down beside her.

“Shut up.”

And the boy surprisingly did shut up.

“So how’s Ziyu?” Sulli was the first one who spoke, to break the silence that enveloped them after a while.