Mission Impossible: Bring back Taehyung

Chapter 35

"Taehyungie!"

V stopped on his tracks and snapped his head towards the two girls who chorused his name the moment he passed by them along the school corridor. Well, not his name but some kind of a pet name that they came up for him.

"What did you two bitches call me?" He questioned, with a string of hostility in his already rough voice.

Krystal's smile falters at what the boy called them and she was trying her hard not to whoop his ass then and there, This punk. If only not for Luhan, she wouldn't even spare a glimpse of this rude brat.

While Krystal was busy trying to calm herself down, her bestfriend, on the other hand, didn't seem affected by what the boy said. She even brightly replied to him, "Taehyungie! We called you Taehyungie. Isn't it cute? I think it suits you."

"And I don't think a black eye will suit you, girls. So, if you don't want to have some. STOP calling me that shit." He seethed.

"Yeah, I'm not really the gentleman type." He explained when he heard Krystal gasped at his threatening remark. "Just know that I can beat your ass, so don't push me." He added before he turned his back and walked away from them.

But V wasn't even able to get too far when Sulli bravely called out again. "Taehyungie! We'll see you at lunch!"

This time, with a glint on his eyes, the boy walked back to where Sulli was standing. He then harshly grabbed her wrist and glared at her. His grip tightened as he pulled her closer to him. "Do you have a death wish?"

Sulli can feel his anger just from his heavy breathing since their faces were only inches away from each other. She was scared. But she has no intention of folding just because of his threats. She has her conviction, and she wanted to know the old V and bring him back, not just for Luhan but for Taehyung himself.

"My patience is short, woman. And you don't know what I can do to you. I don't care if you're Luhan hyung's girlfriend-"

"I'm not." Sulli cut him off and uttered casually, as if they were just chatting rather than receiving death threats from the boy.

But V pulled his brows irritatingly. He didn't get what she meant. "Bwo?"

"I told you, I'm not his girlfriend." Sulli cleared as he wriggled out from his grasp like it was nothing. "Well then, see you later... Taehyungie!" And with that, the two girls left him rooted on his spot.

The young lad ran his tongue to his lips and tilted his head to the side, muttering to himself. "Did she even understand what I'm saying?" He mumbles as he watched the girls' retreating backs. "That dumb girl didn't even flinch at my threats."

≽≽≽ ≼≼≼

"Yah! Is this your idea of suicide?" Krystal told her friend the moment they were on safe distant away from V. The two may look like they were just casually walking away from the boy but they were really escaping from his claws, trying to save their asses.

Both of them were so scared out of their wits especially Sulli who received the full impact of the boy's deathly glare. She thought she was going to crumble in front of him.

"Check if I got myself pierced with that dagger look he gave me." Sulli absentmindedly asked the blonde, still shaking from fright. She has no idea how she managed not to run away as far as possible from V. "His gaze was even sharper than that of Sehun."

"This plan of yours will only get both of us killed."

"HSSSSSH!" Sulli hushed her friend up. "He might hear you."