The Exhange Student

Chapter 32

Sehun excuse himself to go to the washroom before they leave the venue to drop Sulli to their school again. But when he was about to return to their VIP room, he bumped to his cousin, Kris on the way out.

The older guy was grinning knowingly at him.

"What?" Sehun asked coldly but Kris's smirk didn't fade.

"Now I know why you were so insistent on bugging me to throw this mini concert. She's pretty, eh?" His hyung teases him.

Sehun rolled his eyes before he replied stoically, unaffected by the older guy's remark. "You're over thinking things, hyung. You know you can't think too much." He patted his shoulder while speaking close to his ear with a fake worried voice. "You might overwork your brain." He then cockily strode away, smoothly dodging Kris' pestering.

"YAH! Forget about her, you punk! She's waaaayy too perfect for you. YAH! Aren't you even going to say goodbye properly to your Hyung? YAH! AAAiiish..." Kris erupted and sighed frustratingly. "What an ungrateful brat. He even dared accuse me of spoiling Krystal when their attitude is clearly genetics. Chincha." He planted his hands on his waist in defeat as he snorted painfully. "He didn't even thank me."

Sehun's car arrived in the school to dropped Sulli since that's what Kai told her. He said that he told the driver to pick her up at their school and she thought that it is better rather than being picked up in a bar. Madam Kim might declare a Martial Law when she realized that her daughter-in-law has gone to a bar.

The girl was about to bid her good bye when Sehun stopped her and rummaged inside his bag. After a while, he pulled out a piece of paper with writing on half of the page.

"I finished writing down some notes for the book report. You can write yours tonight, if you want or tomorrow before we do the essay. Then, we will be able to pass it on Thursday. I already thought about what to write on the essay so you don't have to worry about it so much, you can just throw in some of your comments..."

Sulli watched Sehun thoughtfully as he blabber about their essays and how are they going to do it. Who would have thought that this notorious bully of Cavalier's Academy has a responsible side too? He might have thought that they will not be able to do something today because of the concert so he went ahead and write his notes down so she could write hers at home. Feeling moved by this beast warm gesture, Sulli leaned in to give him a gentle peck on his cheek. "Thank you for bringing me to Kris Oppa's bar and letting me watch the concert." She uttered sincerely. "I know this is not that big of a deal for you but it is for me. And it might sound silly, but you don't know how happy you made me tonight and I really really appreciate it." She then smiled sweetly at him before she waved her goodbye, leaving a stupefied Sehun, who was unable to utter anything from that moment. Ironically though, the boy freezes at Sulli's warm kiss.

≽≽≽ ≼≼≼

Kai watches his fiancée get off his nemesis' car wearing a huge smile on her face. To his irritation, the girl even bounced merrily as she strode the parking lot but stopped suddenly on her tracks the moment she laid her eyes on him. Her smile faded slowly and was eventually replaced by a crease on her forehead.

He bridged the distance between them while still holding Sulli's gaze.

"Kai, what are you still doing here?" She frowned at him which added fuels to his already irritated state. She was smiling from ear to ear when she got off Sehun's car and frowned when she saw him. She FREAKING frowned at him and smiled her overly bright smile at that beast! WHAT THE FUCK?! Ah, right. She might still be mad at him for bugging her earlier.