What is Sehun up to?

Chapter 31

"Yah! Back so fast?" Baekhyun greeted Sulli when he met her and Kai in the hallway going to their class. "You should have taken more time to rest."

"I don't need to." She answered. "I'm already feeling as good as new."

"Well, you do look better now. Kaja!" He commented and draped his arm to Sulli's shoulders, leading her to their room while Kai walked lazily behind them.

When they arrived at their classroom, Sulli was welcomed with a hug by Krystal. "Yah! Are you really okay now? I told you not to worry about your book report and just take more rest. You know I'll Taser my cousin's ass if he doesn't work on it." She uttered and snarled at Sehun, while the latter just snorted at her.

"Yes. I'm really okay now." Sulli replied, assuring Krystal and unknowingly relieving her cousin as well from worrying. "I've been resting all day yesterday. Besides, I missed you guys already."

"Aww. I missed you too!" Her friend crooned while Luhan chuckled on his seat. "Silly." He commented. "Didn't you guys just saw each other yesterday?"

The girls playfully stuck their tongues on him and giggled, until the bell finally rung, signaling the start of class. And they both obediently went to their seats still smiling.

When Sulli have settled on her seat, she heard Sehun murmured. "Why do you have to come back so quickly? My peaceful time has been cut too short."

"Bo-bwo?!" Sulli reacted, incredulous.

"Oh. You heard it?"

"I got sick, not become deaf."

Sehun shrugged his shoulder in response and gave her an indifferent look. "But will you be able to do the book report after class? Or... should we just skip this one?"

"What are you talking about? I'm as healthy as a horse." Sulli whispered fiercely. "We will do the report later."

"Damn~"

≽≽≽ ≼≼≼

Even though Sulli said that she already feel well, there were still two pairs of eyes that were constantly following her every movement. Both will also furrow their brows whenever she cough a bit or cleared her throat.

"By the end of this day, you two will be exhausted worrying about Sulli." Baekhyun blurted out to his friends as he chow down his food. The two boys' gazes were fixed to Sulli, who was sitting with Krystal a couple of tables away from them. Although the two girls were talking happily, the boys were watching them were wearing a worried look on their faces.

"For heaven's sake! She already said she's fine. You two are acting worse than my mom! UUGH. Chincha!" He sighed in frustration, in which Kai responded by clearing his throat and looking away, trying to play it cool.

On the other hand, Luhan didn't even bother to hide his irritation of being caught by Baekhyun. "You're spitting everywhere. Will you stop talking when you're eating?!"He retaliates. "So disgusting."

"Ne. Mianhe eomma!" Baekhyun replied sarcastically.

"You wanna die?"

"Weird-that's what my mom always tells me as well."

"YAH!"

The two's bantering only stopped when Sulli walked over to their table to talk to Kai. "I won't be able to come home together today."

"Bwo? Wae?" He asked.

"I'm going to do my report with Sehun later. I'll just ask my driver to pick me up when I'm done."