The Boy with White Hair

Chapter 10

Sulli was about to go into her own room when she saw Kai walking in the hallway, towards her direction. It was just the second time that she saw him that day, which was kind of weird knowing that they supposed to be in the same class all the time. He saw her on the exact moment that she lifted her eyes in his direction and he halted abruptly. She wanted to asked him why he didn't showed up in his classes that day and why was he returning just now, when it was already 10 in the evening. But his eyes sliced away from her immediately, so she decided to just go inside her room.

On the following day, Kai skipped his first class again, which made Sulli thought that he'll probably be skipping all his classes again. But he showed up on the next subject, although he and Baekhyun got in the class late. To her surprise, the teacher didn't even raise a brow when they marched in the room totally ignoring the fact that a student came in super late. He even looked scared of them. Strange, she thought. In her previous school, they can't even be a minute late or else the teacher will kick them out of the class.

Kai then sat down to the chair next to Luhan, who attended the first class and decided that he will attend all the classes that Sulli will be attending from now on.

The trio managed to finish their morning classes without falling asleep. Although, Baekhyun only played Clash of Clans, noisily, on his phone. Kai and Luhan on the other hand, sat sluggishly on their chairs and changed positions too many times. They were not used to sit for a long period of time anymore that they itched in their chairs, watching the clock ticked by. They were too happy when the bell finally rung.

Sulli picked her bag and sashayed out of the room causing all the guys to stare at her, including Kai. He watched her leave while Luhan cursed all the boys who checked her out. "Wipe your drools off people!" he yelled before he patted Kai's arm and strode out of the room too, following Sulli.

He and Sulli ate their lunch together. Although Sulli was not so thrilled about it. While her fiancé and his friend, Baekhyun was eating several tables away from them. Kai stole a few glimpses of them, studying the connection boiling up between the two, but he's trying not to be noticed by Baekhyun, which was not that hard to do since he won't stop blabbing about something and was totally oblivious of his surroundings. He doesn't even realize that his friend, Luhan, was sitting closed to their table and his other friend, Kai was not listening to him.

"Are you following me?" Sulli stopped eating and gave the pink-haired boy a look with a hint of irritation.

"Why? I can't even eat where I want?"

"Okay." She stood up and lifted her plate to move to another table but he stopped her, grabbing her forearm.

"Let's just eat please. Please? I want to enjoy my lunch with you."

"Don't you get it? I don't want to eat with you."

"Why not??"

"I don't know. I just don't want to."

"What?" Luhan gave out a weary expression. "Will you sit please? And talked this out with me." He finally made her sat down again, though he had a hard time doing so.

"Look, I want to be your friend. Can we be friends?" Luhan smiled his sweetest smile at her, which might blind every other girl.

"Who would want to be friends with you?"

"What? All the other girls would kill just to be with me. And you're chasing me away?"

"Well, I'm sorry. I'm not your typical girl," she tried to hoist herself up but Luhan held her by the arm again.