The Princess's Only Flaw

Chapter 36

The boys rushed to the hospital the moment they finally got a hold of V through a phone call. The two have been missing for almost two hours and they knew that something bad happened. They looked for them in the building and around the area but they were nowhere in sight. Luhan called V thousands of times before he finally answered, sobbing, and told him what really happened.

They ran through the hospital corridor as fast as their heart was beating because of fear. Cold sweats were pooling from their closed fists, hoping, praying that Sulli is fine.

They found V just outside one of the room, slumped on the floor. Their agitation instantly heightened.

Kai grabbed the boy's shirt, anger and anxiousness mirroring on his eyes. "WHERE'S SULLI?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!!" But the boy was still out of it, guilt and a streak of tears stained his usual rough countenance. "She's inside." He weakly mumbled.

Luhan held Kai's hand to free V and calm down his friend. "It's not his fault. It's an accident."

"OF COURSE IT'S HIS FAULT. HE BROUGHT THIS TO-"

"Oh? Annyeeeeoooong~~~!"

≽≽≽ ≼≼≼

It was like time has stopped for the three of them when they heard the familiar bright and lively tone of Sulli.

Apparently, while Kai, Luhan and V was in some kind of a dramatic scene with shouting and shirt grabbing and stuff; Baekhyun has curiously opened the door of the patient's room where V told Sulli is.

She looked surprised for a moment seeing him but immediately give her usual bright greeting after. "Oh? Annyeeeoooong~~~!" She even raised her hand and waived at him enthusiastically.

Dumbfounded and confused, Baekhyun automatically raised his hand as well and a lopsided smile surfaces from his lips.

Hearing his fiancee's voice, Kai immediately release V from his hold and rushed to the door to see Sulli sitting upright on the hospital bed, a usual gentle smile still gracing her lips. He sighed in relief but then he remembered the boy who almost gave him a heart attack earlier. He really thought that Sulli died or something. A vein was still throbbing violently on his forehead as he dragged V to the door. "This punk. Why the hell do you look so gloomy when she looks PERFECTLY FINE to me?!"

"NO, SHE'S NOT!" V frustratingly yelled. "Look at her cast!"

The trio's eyes landed on the girl's right foot that was suspended from her bed post. They didn't notice it at first since they were so preoccupied at Sulli's smiling face and the thought that she's fine.

"Oh," Kai mumbled as he went inside the room and walked towards the girl, the rest of the group following behind him. "Gwenchana? Did you break your foot?"

Sulli thoughtfully looked at her suspended foot before she answered. "Kinda. They said it's dislocated... but I'm okay!" She beamed assuring them.

"Oh, the boys are finally here." A man wearing a gray suit greeted them as he entered Sulli's room.

"Secretary Lee!"

"Hello Miss, I already talked to the doctors." He told her. "They said that you got your ankle dislocated and may take a week or two to heal. They also said that you're good to be released but it is better for you to stay here for at least tonight so they can monitor your condition since you lose consciousness earlier. They said you might have a concussion."