The Queen's Downfall

Chapter 23

Two figures stood towering over Sungjae who was on his knees. The boy's lips were bleeding and he was holding onto his stomach which received a nasty blow from one of the boy's kick.

"What the hell did I do to you?" He desperately asked the boy who was right in front of him. He doesn't have a clue on what sinned he might have done against this boy for him to get angry to him like this.

Except from assaulting a certain girl, he can't think of something that he did. Well, of course he did a lot of mess. But which is it? Is he angry because I bullied some of the scholars? He thought. But why does he care about that? Is he the ambassador of goodwill now? Aish, chincha. He came to the dungeon to get even with Sehun but why was he getting rough with Kai? On the other hand, the white hair boy was just silently watching in the background, pokerfaced, with his hands buried in his pockets.

≽≽≽ ≼≼≼

After the incident in the cafeteria, Kai walked down to the dungeon to asked Sehun on what really happened yesterday. He never bought what Sulli told her and by what Sehun said earlier, it looks like the guy know something which is much serious than he guessed. Surprisingly, his visit was not wasted for the resident beast weirdly cooperated and told him everything without putting up much fuss. Of course they annoyed each other for a while before Sehun spoke something with sense. Sehun even told him that if he wanted to see the guy, he could wait there since he was quite sure that the boy would pay him a visit as well to get even for what he did to him yesterday.

Sungjae have no idea that he's walking towards his death. Sehun smirked. And now that Kai's here, I could get rid of him (Sungjae) without even lifting a finger. That was actually the reason why he told Kai to wait for Sungjae there. Since he was not in the mood to fight, Kai could do it for him.

≽≽≽ ≼≼≼

The boy with messy dark hair smirked, "How stupid can you be?" But his expression turned back again to being murderous. "Where did you even get the guts to do that to the girl in the storage?"

"So, this is about that? Wae? What is she to you?"

"She's my fiancée." Kai growled.

"Whoa. You're one lucky guy. Don't worry I didn't kissed her lips, so, you can still be her first. Well, if you aren't already." Sungjae uttered jestingly. "I just had a glimpse of her creamy chest."

But that made Kai's patience cylinder exploded. He wasn't supposed to fight anymore because of his promise to Woo Ri but he can't fathom the idea to just let go the guy who almost assaulted Sulli. He hauled Sungjae up and pounded him continuously in the stomach.

"You're going to die now. You hear me? NOW!" The boy yelled. His anger getting the best of his reasoning. He continuously beat Sungjae until Sehun finally held him up.

"That's enough." He said, while Kai thrashed in his arms, trying to break free. "Stop! You're really going to kill him if you don't stop!" Sehun didn't released Kai until he calmed down.

"I don't want to see your face here, ever again. If you don't want your parents to know about what you did, you better transfer school now." Kai threatened him before he left the dungeon himself.

≽≽≽ ≼≼≼

When Krystal arrived in the school the next day, she knew something was different. The students' stares were different. They were not the usual stares of envy and admiration anymore. They were mean stares. Almost all the girls were looking at her like she just stole their boyfriends or like she just caught an Ebola or something.