Princess Ivory VS Queen Krystal

Chapter 22

Sulli went to school determined to face the girl who was pulling dirty tricks on her. Today she was going to put a stop on all of this. She can't accept another form of humiliation anymore and she can't fathom that she had experience all this just because of some petty reason of Krystal.

Yes, she finally believed it was Krystal's doing, if not because of Sehun.

≽≽≽ ≼≼≼

Sulli wouldn't stop crying even after she changed into Sehun's shirt and she won't come out of the washroom. Meanwhile, the white beast was getting impatient waiting for her just outside the door.

"Just come out already, it's not like something will change if you keep crying there." He yelled from the other side of the door while sitting slouched on the floor, the small of his back touching the wall.

"You have no idea how scary it was! Besides, I forgot to ask who ordered him to do that!"

"Bwo?"

"He told me that someone asked him to scare me."

Sehun was silent for a moment, "You don't need to ask him. I know who it is."

That made the girl stopped sobbing. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand before she slowly opened the door. And it revealed Sehun, who was slouched on the floor with his arms resting on his knee and his head bend low.

She heard the boy sighed heavily before he looked up to her, "If I only knew that that would make you come out, I should have told you earlier. I can't believe I sat here for half an hour, listening to your nasty sobs."

"Do you really know who?"

"Yeah. Krystal."

Sulli rolled her eyes, "Don't tell me it's because of her possessiveness of Luhan again."

"Keure. I won't tell you then."

"Bwo?"

"You said not to tell you."

"So it was really because of that?!"

Silence.

"Yah! Do you have a proof then?"

"I don't need a prof."

"Then, how did you know it was her?"

Sehun hesitated to answer at first, but spat it out in the end. "Because she asked me to do it first."

"Oh."

Sehun looked up once again at the seemingly dazed girl. "Have you finished crying? Can we go now?"

≽≽≽ ≼≼≼

It was already lunch time when Sulli heard from a classmate that Krystal just arrived at school and was currently eating with her voodoo dolls at the cafeteria. So, she wasted no time and went to where she heard the Queen was at.

She walked to the girls' usual table and stopped just beside the blonde.

"Krystal, can we talk?"

"Of course we can. We're basically talking right now." She said and smiled sweetly at her.

Sulli should have known that she will need extra string of patience for this certain brat. "I'm thinking if we could go somewhere more private."

Krystal stood up from her seat and crossed her arms. "You know, I'm kinda busy right now. So if you could just spit it out and finish this worthless conversation faster."

The fairer girl felt a nerve throbbed on her forehead. "Okay... since you asked for it." She inhaled before she start speaking again. "I tried to resolve this with less drama but if this is what you want then-"