INTRODUCTION

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖊𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕽𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Guarded by the god of the underworld.
A sanctum in which one is given the chance to revive a mortal..
It is located nowhere but within one spell.

"DELIUS. . . . HENUETRO. . . . SUYE. . . ."

The god of the underworld hid this from the minds of both mortal and immortal ones...
Only those with who had intimate and close contact with the creator of this spell will be able to attain this.

However, what is the creator's purpose for acquiring this? Is it a blessing given to whom he wishes to help? Or is it a curse he wishes to inflict on his greatest foes?

Whatever his purpose is, it is surely going to benefit him more than the ones who attained that. The process of the spell is to bring a dead mortal to that very temple. In that temple, the god of the underworld will grant their wish to resurrect that mortal, but under one condition.

They will have to grant one request from the creator of the spell...

Be it wealth, power, or even a royal title can be taken away from them...
In exchange for one being's life.

One life = one request..

The creator has already used it once. And in exchange, he was given the authority to take control of an entire mortal corporation and turn it into his own.

And of course, there is a crucial punishment for those who wish to break it or betray the creator. The life of who they resurrected will return to its death and will no longer have another chance to be brought back.. So far, the first ones who were given that spell has never attempted to break their deal yet...

However, just like all spells, there is also one rule for the creator himself... A rule that the god of the underworld put in order for the creator to be fair and careful with his requests.

The ressurected ones will all be paid under the creator's name.
And so, the creator should try his very best to remain young and alive... Because once he dies, The spell will undo, and all mortals he ressurected will die as well.

He will suffer with them in the underworld forever..

Only the creator should know that consequence.. And so, even in his most sinful crime on the mortal world, he protects himself just so his life won't go to waste... He used his power to invade a private facility in Korea - and create an intoxicating liquid - which he injected into his body...
It has the power to eliminate the chances of dying from natural causes...

A cheat, one would say.

But, that surely does not mean he is immortal... He can bleed, and break; He can still die from accidents and murderous crimes..
However, since he has more power over mortals, nobody has ever succeeded in killing him yet..

Only a brutal death, a plunge through his heart by a brave warrior will be able to destroy him...

"𝒟𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓊𝓈.... 𝐻𝑒𝓃𝓊𝑒𝓉𝓇𝑜... 𝒮𝓊𝓎𝑒"

 𝒮𝓊𝓎𝑒"