Chapter Thirty-Six

❝fanatic (pronounced fəˈnatɪk or fuh-nat-ik), noun 

a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme cause of some sort. Can be shortened to "fan".❞

"And, well," Hunter said, "she's my everything. So please don't hate on her, because she is honestly the best person you could ever meet. I'll upload For The Love Of Music tonight, okay? God bless y'all."

Lilly stopped the video, sighing. She knew it wouldn't work. The video already had something like a hundred or more dislikes already, and only a few thousand views. She decided to look through the pantry for something to eat- she was seriously craving marshmallow fluff.

Something about this craving worried her, though. It had been a couple of weeks since Hunter had uploaded the video asking the fans to stop hating on Lilly, and she had remembered her period was due for a few days earlier than today, since she had scheduled around the day the video had been uploaded. If she was pregnant, Hunter would be ecstatic. But wedding plans were underway, and they'd have to be fast, for before the bump showed.

"H-Hunt?" she said tentatively before he left for the studio.

"Yes, petal?"

"I... I'm... I think I'm..."

He frowned. "Lilly?"

"I think I'm pregnant, Hunt," she said.

Hunter's eyes widened. He looked purely shocked more than anything.

"Are... are you mad?"

"What?" he said distractedly. "Mad? Are you crazy? I've never been so happy!"

She smiled slightly. "Really?"

"My beautiful wife is going to have a beautiful child- of course I'm not mad!" he said, lifting her up and spinning her around, much to her laughter. "That's brilliant, honey!" He kissed her once. "I'm running late, but we'll celebrate tonight, okay?"

"No wine," she warned him.

He thought. "Is Pepsi okay?"

"Yeah." She gave him a smile and he kissed her again before leaving.

She was scared of being pregnant. She smiled to herself, though. This was a small ray of hope in a period of darkness. And right now, she wanted marshmallow fluff.

She decided to go quickly and duck into Walmart- hopefully the fans wouldn't recognise her.

She drove to Walmart, and quickly parked outside the store. She went in hastily, buying a large jar of marshmallow fluff and going to checkout. She thought she was in the clear, and silently celebrated as she bought her marshmallow fluff and hurried out of the store.

But suddenly, she heard quick footsteps behind her, and she was pushed into a small alleyway. Before she realised what was happening, she had been punched so hard in the jaw that she tasted blood. She fell to the floor and the girls circled her, like lions looking at their prey.

"Who the hell do you think you are, huh, bitch?!" asked the girl. There were three other girls with her, and they laughed, kicking Lilly's body as she groaned. "Trying to marry Hunter, you slut, I bet you're in it for the money."

"What, and you aren't?" panted Lilly. "Unless you haven't realised, I love him."

Another one of the girls kicked her face, and she screamed. "Fat bitch. You won't be needing this, will you?" said the girl who had just kicked her, taking the jar of marshmallow fluff. Lilly could only whimper.

"Slut."

"Whore."

"You're such a fugly bitch."