Chapter 47

2 hours later

Brad and Carrie got home and left the boys with Miranda and Blake and were gonna have them sleep over for a couple days. They were quietly laying in their bed, not doing anything. Carrie had her head on Brads chest and Brad kept stroking his hands through her long beautiful blonde hair.

Carries POV
"This is to much for me anymore. I can't do it. It hurts to live, Brad. All I do is worry about if you're okay, the boys are okay and if he is gonna to show up in the doorway, two seconds later. I worry about if I'm still going to wake up the next day or get home safely without him forcing me again. I want to feel like I can do things. I want to be able to do things with you and not have to worry about a thing." I said to Brad while crying and squeezing his hand.

Brads POV
I didn't say anything. I don't think I could say anything. I kissed her cheek and got off the bed while leaving Carrie in our room. I walked downstairs and I to the kitchen. I leaned against the island. I didn't know what to do. I heard the front door rattle so I walked over to the door. I opened it, expecting it to be Mike but I saw Huck and Jasper and Miranda. I opened the door more as they ran inside and upstairs. "Hey" I said as I shut the door after Miranda walked in. She walked to the couch and jumped onto it. "Hey" I hear Carries voice. I turned around to see her walking down the stairs with the boys behind her. We again heard knocking on the door. I walked over to it and opened it. It was Mike. He had a gun in his hand. "What the hell" I said as he walked inside, shutting the door. He looked around. "Hey babe" he said as he walked to Carrie and grabbed her butt. She tried backing away but he was still there. "Honey, I have a gun, don't move.." He said while moving the tip of the gun around her neck and moving his hands all over her.

Carries POV
He starting taking my shirt off. "What the hell at least rape me with out my bestfriend, kids and husband watching" I said while starting to cry. I knew he would never stop, ever.

Brads POV
I was done. With everything.