Chapter 18

Carrie POV
Mike finally stopped. I got dressed and ran out the door to my car. I started driving back to the house. All I could think of was 'how am I going to tell Brad' or 'why did I do that'. I got there and saw Brads Camaro back in the driveway. I got out and walked up to the door. I opened it and saw Brad in the kitchen. I looked at him and he looked at me. Then the boys came running into my arms. "Hey baby" I said as I kissed both of their heads. "Can you guys go sit with Aunt Ran and Uncle Blake, I have to talk to daddy" I said as I stood up. Brad heard me and started walking upstairs. The boys ran back into the living room. And I walked upstairs. I haven't even told Brad yet and I'm already crying. He was standing on the other side of the room. I closed the door without facing him ten I turned around to face him. "I had sex with Mike" i told him as I was crying. "What" he yelled. "You had sex with Mike" he yelled again. "Brad" I started to say but then he cut me off. "You had sex with Mike. Carrie were getting married. He hurt you why the hell would you have sex with him" he screamed. Miranda, Blake, Huck, Jasper, and probably all of the United States heard Brad. "Brad, I- I" I started saying then he cut me off again. I hated myself for this. I was an idiot. Brad was right. "Were not getting married. Stay away from my kids and don't talk to me" he said as he walked out of the room and slammed the door so hard. I didn't know what to do. I just fell onto our bed. Then I heard him slam the front door shut. And then his Camaro turn on and start driving. Miranda walked into the room. "Care" she said as she sat down on the bed. I hid Brads pillow over my head and cried into it.

Miranda POV
I looked at Blake and we were both worried. I looked at the kids and thankfully they didn't know what Brad meant. Brad ran down the stairs and slammed the front door shut. I got up off of the couch and ran upstairs. Carrie was laying on the bed crying. She was bawling her eyes out. I sat down on the bed and she fell into my lap. I rubbed her back because everyone knows, that's how you get Carrie Marie Underwood to calm down (idk I just made that up lol). She sat up and stared at the floor. "Did you hear everything?" She asked. "Alittle too much" I answered, not knowing what to say. "I love him so much" she tried saying through all of her tears. She fell back into my lap. "He hates me now" she said. "Carrie he doesn't hate you. He loves you so much. He's just upset and worried about you right now" I told her. I was starting to get worried because I didn't know what Brad was gonna do. I mean, he loves Carrie way too much.

(A couple hours later)
It was 9:30 pm now. Brad was still gone and Carrie was still crying in bed, not knowing what to do. The boys were asleep and Miranda and Blake were downstairs.

Miranda's POV
"What the hell are we gonna do" I whispered to Blake as he was sitting on the other side of the couch. "Nothing, Brad loves Carrie way too much, he's not going to let he go and their gonna get married" he said. I hope he was right.

Authors note: please leave a comment and vote, thanks.