Chapter 34

Authors note: idk why but this picture is so cute omg anyways lol

Brads POV
She didn't say anything. I got nervous. "Care" I whispered. I could tell she was thinking about something because her bright smile quickly faded. We were still holding eachothers hands. But she was looking down.

Carries POV
I looked down. I was worried. About Mike. What he would do next. I realized they were still waiting. Brad was waiting. I pulled myself out of my thoughts and looked back up at Brad. I smiled again. "I do" I said. He smiled and caressed his thumb on the top of my hands. "You may kiss the bride" I heard the minister say. I wrapped my arms around Brads neck. And looked into his eyes. I was so happy. I was smiling, a lot. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in.

Brads POV
I leaned in and kissed Carrie with all the passion I've ever had. I was a long, slow, sweet kiss. I pulled away after a couple minutes and looked straight into her again. "I love you so so much" I whispered to her. She pecked my lips one last time and let go. I grabbed her hand and thanked the minister. We walked outside and over to the car together, hand in hand. When she went to open her door I spun her around to face me. "Mrs Paisley" I said. "Mr Paisley" she replied while smiling. I couldn't help but smile back. She wrapped her arms back around my neck. "I love you so much Carrie" I said. "What happened.. In there" I asked worried again. I wanted to know what was wrong. She hesitated to tell me at first. "I'm scared" she said. Mike. "He's not going to hurt you, I'm right here Care, I'm right here" I said as I pulled her head into my chest and held her tightly. I pulled away so I could look at her. I kissed her again. I need her. So badly. "Are you ready to move into our house?" I asked her. She looked up at me and smiled. "I've been ready" she said as she opened the car door and got in. I ran to the other side.