Chapter 32

1 week later

Brads POV
"Brad!" I heard Carrie yell from upstairs. I ran upstairs as fast as I could and ran into our room and over to the bed, where Carrie was. I took her hand. "You okay? Whats wrong?" I asked worried. She looked into my eyes and I noticed they were watering. "Mike is going to hurt me again" she said quietly. I looked at her. "And you know it Brad. No matter how hard we try, he's still going to find a way to hurt me" she continued. She was right. I wish she wasn't. I sat down next to where she was laying. I gently pulled her in and cradled her head into my chest while slowly rubbing her back. "Carrie" I started to say. "Dad" I heard Jasper say. I turned around while still holding Carrie and saw Huck and Jasper standing in the doorway. "Is someone going to hurt mommy?" Jasper asked. He probably heard everything Carrie said. Carrie heard Jasper and pulled away. She wiped away her tears and tried to fake a smile, even though she was hurt. "Hey boys" she said as her voice cracked. They walked over to us and climbed onto the bed. Jasper laid in Carries arms and Huck sat at the end of the bed while I was sitting next to Carrie. Carries hurting and I can't do anything about it. Then it came to my mind. "Carrie, come on" I said pulling her up. "Brad.. I can't.." She said, tears filling her eyes again. I wrapped one arm around her waist and slipped the other under her knees. I carried her to the end of the bed and sat her down. I started looking through our dresser. I picked up a plain black dress and a creme colored cardigan. "Can you guys go downstairs with Aunt Ran and Uncle Blake please?" I said while looking at the kids. They got up and walked out the door, shutting it behind them. I undressed Carrie and out her dress and cardigan on. I went to our closet and picked up a pair of tan sandals, out of the 5 million pairs of shoes she had. I walked back over to her and slipped them on. Then I pulled my shirt off and went back into the closet. I picked out a black dress shirt and put it on. I picked up my dress boots and hat and walked back to Carrie. "What are you doing" she said as I picked her back up. I looked into her eyes and kissed her forehead. I carried her downstairs. "Watch the boys. Thanks" I yelled to Miranda and Blake. They just said "yeah." I carried Carrie outside to my 2014 Camaro and put her in it. I buckled her seatbelt for her and shut the door. I got in and started backing out of the driveway when I felt Carries grip. She grabbed my arm making me stop pushing on the gaspedal. I looked at her and there were tears everywhere. "Don't drive fast Brad... You know I get scared..." She said. I nodded my head and went back to driving.

Authors note: PLS comment and vote even though i know y'all won't. Oh well