Chapter 4

Kim ran out the front door and left. Brad slammed his fist against the wall as hard as he could. He walked back upstairs to Carrie. He walked through the doorway and looked at her. She was laying on the bed facing the ceiling. He didn't know what to do. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to her. She slowly sat up. "I'm sorry Care" he said as they both looked at the ground. "Me too" she said as she got up and walked out of the room. She walked downstairs grabbed her purse and phone and left without saying goodbye.

"Dammit" Brad said aloud after he heard the front door slam shut. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to be with Carrie, he wanted to make sure she was going to be okay, that they were going to be okay.

Carrie POV
I pulled into the driveway and turned the car off. I was crying all the way home. When Mike finds out he's going to hurt me, bad. I wiped away the tears really quickly and got out. I walked to the door and walked in. "Hey babe" Mike said happily as he stood up off of the couch and walked over to me. I faked a smile and have him a kiss. "Why are you wearing Brads shirt?" He said as his smile faded. "I had to borrow it a while ago and forgot to give it back" I said lying. "So what do you wanna do today?" He said while grabbing my butt. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. He pulled Brads shirt off of me and started touching me all over my body. I felt uncomfortable. Almost as if a stranger was touching me. "Take off your pants" he said while taking his off. He pushed me against the wall. "Take off your pants" he said again. While kissing all over my body and still rubbing his hands all over. I didn't want to. I didn't want to have sex with him. All he ever wanted to do was have sex. "Carrie I said take off your damn pants" he said for the third time. I pushed him away and ran upstairs as fast as I could. I ran into my room and locked the door. I sat on the bed and dialed Brads number.
Call
B- Hey...
C- Brad I'm sorry I left, I'm just so scared.
B- i know Care
C- Mikes trying to have sex with me.

(In the background)
"Carrie open this damn door now before I break it down" Mike yelled. "Why the hell did you have sex with Brad" he yelled again. He was banging on the door.

C- Brad please
She said while crying.

Brad heard Mike the whole time, everything he was saying.

C- He knows, he knows about us and he's going to hurt me please Brad help me

Brad then heard Mike break down the door. "Mike stop don't hurt me" he heard her say in the background.

Mike ripped her phone out of her hands an threw it on the floor. He still had no clothes on. He pinned her on the bed and ripped her her pants and underwear off. He filled her will himself. She screamed as loud as she could. He pushed harder and faster. Brad heard through the phone, everything that was happening. But he didn't know to save her or not....